Chapter 32

'Don't cry....' I say as I try to smooth her back. She stops crying and looks up to me.

'My- my mum- I-

'Was that your mummy?' I ask

'Y-Yea....' She says and I thought for a moment. I frown and stand up.

'There is a way to bring your mummy back' I say and my heart clenches. there is only one way..

'How???' She shakes my hands and I sigh.

'If I kill him. I promise your mum will be breathing again. You love your mummy right?' I ask trying not to sound sad. I am sad, if I'm going to safe someone's life. All I need to is kill myself and give my life to her mother. It may sound impossible but if I take a look at a person and see no life, I can release my healing to that certain person. It's like a soul for another.

'Yes I do!! I love her!!!' She says and tears start to fall out again.

'Now now.... don't cry anymore. I will bring your mama back okay? But promise me, that you will love her forever' I smile weakly.

'Okay, I promise!' She says and stop crying. The screams get louder and louder each minute I talk to the girl. I growl furiously and use my nails to scratch across Seth's bare chest, making 4 scar lines across. I know it is crazy but, because I have demon blood and I am quite a similar diet to vampires.

I lick the blood from my fingers. When I hear bones cracking, I turn to see Cade standing up. He looks at me with the same bright red eyes. To my surprise, Elijah stands in front of Cade stabbing him through the stomach.

I look around to see William,Luna,Zen,Carter and Beth.

'What the hell are you guys doing!?' I yell

'How about you tell us, why the hell did you just leave!? ' William yells back. I clench my teeth.

'I had to okay!?' I shout

'Why!? So that you can kill him on your own!?' William shouts

'It's complicated' I frown

'Complicated!?!? What on earth are you even thinking kalee!!? You are just getting yourself killed!!!' William comes closer to me and slaps me right across the face. There was a moment of silence. No one screaming and I can swear. Everyone was looking at us, including Seth and Cade.

'I'm sorry' I say, looking down making my hair block a side of my face. Silence.

'Oh that wasn't very nice of you dear kalee. You left your friends out?' Seth says. I open my mouth to say something but bite my lip down instead. I lift my head and turn my head to see him. My eyes are big and I cannot help but let tears fall down my face.

I don't say anything and make a run to him. I take my sword out and pierce it into his heart. His face turns pale and he gasps out for air. I push the sword further into his heart, he kneels down and I push in more. I was suddenly thrown to the side, landing on my back. I quickly get up and punch Cade in the stomach.

I hear the cling sound and I turn around to see Seth throw the sword on the ground. He makes a last sound before dropping to the ground unconscious.

'AHHH' I hear a scream behind me and kick Cade away from the girl. She gasps for air and coughs out a bit of blood.

'Beth! Make sure she is safe and her mother too' I shout to Beth and she nods hesitantly.

'But kalee-

'Just go! Please! She is important' I give her a Long look before turning away.

'I can't believe you just killed seth...' Elijah says shocked

'The hard target is that one' I say pointing to Cade fighting with Zen and Carter.

'I actually killed him for a second but because he has so much power. He is able to come back from the dead' I say and Elijah gives me the "what the?" face.

'Aren't you immortal or something not him?' Elijah worries

'Yea I am but you know immortals can die...'

'Oh' He says

'I need space for this' I say and take a deep breathe in.

'Wait What? What are you doing??!' Elijah shouts

'Kalee!!! Wai-

Luna was about to say something when I hit the ground with my fist, creating the ground to shake. A crack line goes all the way to cade and the ground cracks open, making a huge hole in the ground. Cade avoids it and hits Zen. Zen looses his step and i swear my heart just dropped. Thankfully Carter catches him by the hand, preventing him from falling down.

'Zen!!' I shout and run over.

'KALEE! AH!' I turn to look at my left and I see Cade stabbing Luna. She must have blocked me from Cade. I gasp and stop bringing myself to a halt.

'LUNA!' I scream and run to her. I kneel down and put her head on my lap. She coughs out blood, splattering on me but I didn't care less.

'Luna.....' I breathe and put my hand on her chest. I use the last bit of my power to heal her. The palm of my hand glows.

'What are you doing....?' Luna says weakly

'Healing you'

'No don't!' Luna grabs my arm but she was too weak. I shake my head slowly.

'AHH' I hear a scream. I look behind my eye opens wide. Beth just got a huge cut on her arm.

'Move!' William shoves her out of the way and blocks.

'Luna! Are you okay?' Carter and Zen comes to us

'I'm healing her' I say and bit my lip. Beth and William continues to struggle and I cannot hold it anymore. Once her heart steadies, I stop the healing process. I stand up on my feet ready to go for Cade but black spots overwhelms me and I fall to the ground. I thought for a moment my head will hit the ground but when I look up I see Zen face.

I hold onto his arm tightly and sit up slowly.

'You need to rest. I will go help them' Zen lets go off me but I grab onto his arm in time.

'No!' I shout
'No don't!'

Tears fills my eyes and I start to sob. Zen frowns and kneels down to touch my face. He wipes the tear with his thump and I can't help but to smile. A warm feeling in me starts to grow. I shift my eyes back to Beth and William. I gasp as I see William about to be crushed while beth was on the floor, trying to get up.

'I love you....' I Say softly and touch his face. He looks at me shocked. His mouth opens but it was too late. I ran after Cade and with all my might I push him all the way to the open cracked ground. He was strong and try's to resists my strength but I manage to make him fall to the deep ground.

I too fell in.