Chapter 19

There is a moment that everyone will never forget and for me that moment is with my Mother. Her voice lingers in my head everyday. Her beautiful singing voice. The only last piece of her that I can hold on.

'We are too late' Darcy says lowly.

We are now walking along with dead bodies. The whole area has just gone dark in seconds. The sky is pink with a shade of dark red. A sky I have never seen before. My heart breaks into a million pieces when I see a child holding her mothers hand on the ground. They were both dead. How can Seth and Cade kill their own People?

'Beth!' Darcy suddenly shouts and runs to another direction form where we are going. I follow behind her. We stop and catch our breath.

'Kalee....' Beth Calls me and I look up to her. She looks completely fine but there blood stains all over her.

'Are you Alright? Where is the rest?' I step forward

'I'm fine. The rest is under that shelter. Let me take both of you to them' She says and we follow her. We reach a roof made out of stone. It must have been hit by something very strong because that material is strong.

As soon as I see them sitting on the ground, I run up to them and stop. They all are covered in blood and all of them had wounds. None of the look up to me accept William. He looks at me shocked and stands up slowly.

Before he could even speak, I slapped him right on his cheek. There was a smack sound and it echoed through the silence in the air.

'Kalee!!' Darcy hisses
'What are you doing!?'

I ignored her

'I don't care if you care about me and my sister. We work together and if you worry about us. We promise to stay low. Don't kick us out. If we don't work together, you will be together with the people here' I say sternly. My eyes starts to water but I hold my tears back. His face doesn't change.

He turns back and faces me. He does not say anything and suddenly he was hugging me. I froze.

'I'm Sorry. I was too overprotective of you and your sister. I never meant it anyway to say that you weren't good enough' he sighs and stand back. He looks at Darcy and she sighs.

'It's alright William.....' Darcy says and goes to scarlet who was on the ground. Just as I see both of them talking, I feel a presence behind me. Something so heavy. I push William to the side and raise my hand up to guard myself.

The sword hits my arms hard that it starts to bleed. I look up to see Cade.

'Good thing I can't feel anything' I smile and push him back. He dashes towards me and a deep voice sounded, he stops just inches away from my face. The wind around us breaks and stops. Our eyes were staring at each other intensively until he takes a step back.

'Ah! Kalee! So good to see you' Seth says in a wonderfully manner and I cringe.

'It's not good to see you' I smile

'Uh anyway, here is whatever you need. It is useless anyway'Seth throws me a necklace and I catch it with my hands.

'What!? You could have just given that to us in the first place!?' Zen yells

'Oh sorry, I just wanted to have some fun' Seth licks the blood of his sword and smirks.

'Have a good day kids' Seth says and both of them vanishes into thin air.

'Wait!' I shout in time and they both stop and turn around

'You are causing blood shed. Children are dying. People are dying and why? Because of you! They never do anything yet you just hurt them. Everyone in pain because of you' I hiss. Seth titles his head and walks up close to me.

'Oh sweetheart. The world isn't fair and Guess What?' Seth says and goes close to my ear.

'I know you feel pain....and you are going to die anyway so what for care about people dying? When you are not gonna feel anymore. Isn't that what you want? You hate pain don't you?' Seth whispers in my ear before vanishing completely into the air.

'Kalee?' I hear Luna calling my name. I close my eyes and took a breath in.

'War is coming. Get yourselves ready' I say and turn back. I frown and make my way out of the village. All of them look ate each other before nodding to one other.

Soon there was everyone walking together as one.