Chapter 28

To be honest I am having second thoughts about my second plan. It is not that I'm scared. I just don't know if I am doing the right thing. I let my mothers voice fill my head and my heart feels calmer. Memories of mum and Darcy fills my head. I can't help but smile to myself.

'What are you smiling about?' I turn my head to see William in front of me. We are currently in a train, traveling to another place. Luna is sitting beside me and snoring. Beth was sitting next to William, eating her food. Me and William was sitting next to the window. There are four seats each on both sides of the train. On the other side, was Zen, Carter and Elijah. and I will say.... zen and Carter still don't look so happy with each other.

'Nothing' I lie. He raises his eyebrows.

'Can I ask something?'

'Go ahead' he says. I start to fidget my hands and look out the window. The view is breathtaking. There are grass fields and mountains in the background.

' What if i said, that I am going to die soon.' I say softly. I look back to William and his eyes are big.

'You won't. I won't let that happen' William frowns

'Sokka....' I breathe

(I see)

William was about to say something when I feel a heavy head on my shoulder. I look to my side, to see Luna leaning her head on my shoulder. How cute...

I lift her face gently and rest her head gently on my shoulder again.

' I will make sure that I won't loose you' William says. I sigh and look to him.

' Hai' I smile

(Okay)

Luna snorts and rubs her nose with her hand, without opening her eyes. She sniffs and snuggles closer to me. This girl..... seriously.

'Pss Luna' I Whisper. Still snoring. 'Luna, do you want food?' Her eyes shoots open and she stares at me.

'Food?? I want' Luna says sleepily and rubs her eyes. I smile.

'What do you want?' I ask

'Anything please' She says and I nod. She moves her legs to the side so that I could get out. The train was still moving but smoothly. Little did I know there was a jump on the ground and my feet kicks it, I go flying face down. I close my eyes, ready to feel the pain.

'Kalee!' I feel a hand holding onto my waist. I straighten myself and turn around to see Carter.

'Ummm....' My cheeks should be red right now.
'Your hand is still in my waist'

'Oh right. Sorry. Are you okay?' Carter asks

'I'm fine. Thanks....' I say awkwardly. I was about to turn around when my eyes catches Zen behind Carter. Our eyes meet and he mumbles something to himself before sitting down. My heart immediately pains. He looked angry, like he was angry with me or something.

'What's wrong?' Carter says and my eyes shifts to his.

'Oh um. Do you guys want anything. I'm getting food' I say

'Yea that will be awesome' Carter says and Elijah jumps up from his sit.

' I want ramen!' Elijah says cheerfully and sits back down.

'I could go with yo-

'Uh, actually I think you should sit since you were complaining about your headache' Zen says sarcastically at the end. I just tilted my head and listen to whatever they are saying.

'N-No I don't have a headache. I'm perfectly fine Zen' Carter frowns and scoffs.

'Yea.... he has motion sickness' Zen roll his eyes and steps on of his sit.

'A vampire have motion sickness???' I ask shocked and make a laugh and a sneeze sound at the same time.

' I know I'm a vampire! But that doesn't matter!' Carter Whisper-shouts.

'It matters. I never heard a vampire having motion sickness' I say while trying to hold my laugher.

'Whatever' Carter roll his eyes and sits down

'Let's go' Zen grabs my hand in his and pulls me though the aisle. It took me by surprise.

'Um Zen, you know I can walk on my own' I say sounding angry

'I know but I just want to make sure you don't fall' Zen says calmly and he continues to hold onto my hand. His hand is awfully warm. I look around to see people looking at at us and I am starting to feel uncomfortable. Just after 3 doors, we made it to the tiny shop. He lets go of my hand, making it cold again.

I go to the counter and ask for a few snacks and Ramen for Elijah. The person puts the snack into a bag and I hold on to the ramen with my other hand. We walk back and this time without tripping on anything. I hand over the ramen to Elijah carefully, and set the snacks on Luna's lap. She wakes up and immediately rummage through the plastic bag.

I move her hand and took out a two bags of chips, and hand them over to Zen.

'Oh my Gosh. I love you so much' Luna brings me into a warm tight hug before opening up a bag of prawn flavoured chips.

'You want some?' Luna says with her mouth full, causing some crumbs to fall out of her mouth. I laugh and shook my head. She goes on to shake Beth and William, and hands them the chips. Beth was already eating a full meal in front of her and she rejects it politely. Luna goes on to say something but it can out inaudible.

William was going to put his hand into the bag of chips but Luna slaps his hand. I couldn't hold my laugher and laugh out loud.

'Luna.. you asked William to have some chips did you?'

'I know! But I was asking Beth first!' Luna says with her mouth full again and I laugh again. I lean a bit forward, trying to catch Elijah. He turns his head am I mouth him 'can I have some' He looks at me for a moment before passing whispering something into Carters ear. Carter nods. Before he could even pass to me, Zen takes it in his hand and starts eating it. How dare he steal the food!!!

'Hey! That's mine!' I yell but not to loud.

'Oops it's all gone' Zen says sarcastically and hands back the empty cup of ramen noodles to Elijah. His face falls. I can feel my face heat up and I lean back into my chair.

'Jerk!' I mumble under my breath. I roll my eyes and snatch the bag of chips from Luna hands. Her mouth was full and there was crumbs stuck around her lips. She just shrugs and takes another type of chip.

I look out the window and there was the sun shining brightly. Some trees come into view and my reflection of my face starts to show. I look as my reflection goes cleared. My eyes were dark purple. I almost turn to ask William but I shake it off.