Chapter 1 / Intro

As I open my eyes, I see the sun above me. I use one hand to block it out and got up lazily. I stretch my arms and tiredness suddenly hit me and I start to yawn, causing a tear to drop from my left eye. I wipe it away and blinked a few times.

I know your wondering, why would I see the sun above me when I wake up? Usually people would wake up, staring up at the celling. And that is because I live outside. I don't own a house because I'm too poor. I could just get a job but no one will take me in. Well that's because.........

'You are stinking the whole place! Get out!' The old man shouts and I quickly got out of the bench. I was laying on. Yup I was sleeping at the back of a shop house. Jeez he needs to calm his cool.

'Sorry but I don't think this bench belongs to neither of us?' I raise my voice and arched an eyebrow.

'Of course it belongs to me! It's part of my shop! Now go away' He uses his hand to push me out further to the road. I got a hold of my dress and caught my balance.

'Stupid man' I mumble under my breath

I don't even know what time it is but I do know it is time for breakfast. Now..... I did say I am poor but I have a few coins that I stole from someone's pocket the other day and I am starving. I make my way across the road and found myself standing in front of a stall selling fruits.

'One Apple please' I say and the lady face looses colour.

'Sure... 50 cents please' The lady hesitantly says and I hand over the 50 cents from my hand. She takes it and I took a bite of the Apple. Better than nothing. I check my pocket in my dress and i could feel my heart sinking. I only have 20 cents left. Well apparently, I stole 2 dollars but a human has to eat 3 meals a day and around here can be expensive. I sigh and close my pocket.

As I stand at one corner, people stare at me as they walk by. Some of them spit on my feet and one time someone threw a egg at me while I was eating a delicious meal. I Guess they were so nice to give me more food...?

Sometimes Woman with children walk pass me and she would cover their children's eyes and push them forward. As if I was going to hurt them. I took the last bite of the Apple and threw it into a bin. I wipe my mouth on my dress and I continued to walk down the stalls.

As you can see, no one likes me and there is a reason. Not because I did anything bad but.... I was Cursed when I was a child.

Cursed?? How can I get cursed? Well have you ever thought about magic and powers and stuff? because where I Iive is in a world of magic