Chapter 9

'It's your turn ka- I swear I saw you have wounds earlier!' Elijah says shocked and I look behind to see his leg bandages up.

'Are you feeling better?' I ask

'Uh yea.. I am' he says awkwardly and nod and turn back to look at the sky. There was silence before I speak.

'I healed them. My wounds' I say and turn back to Elijah still standing behind me.

'You can heal??' He asks and sits beside me

'Well I'm not exactly human' I say and he laughs.

'Than what? A vampire?'

'Worst than a vampire' I say and he stops laughing.

'I have demon blood' I breathe deeply

'Demon? Kalee I-

'It's true Elijah. I may look just like human but inside me is dark' I stand up and walk to William sitting on the couch. We mange to find a small abandoned house just 30 minutes away and settled in immediately

'Yep he knocked you for real good' I laugh and I see William face flush.

'Kalee' he says with warning in his tone.

'I have news though. The guy earlier is not Seth's Son. His... his my brother' I say and let out a shaky breath. Everyone in room stares at me. I promise.. 2 minutes passed until someone said something.

'Hmm I figured that out' William speaks.

'What!? Your brother is behind this!?' Zen yells angrily.

'Zen!' William raises his voice.

'No I can't deal with this. You are not staying with us anymore!' Zen yells

'Zen! I am in charge here! When I say she is staying with us. She is' William shouts and I feel my chest troubled. Zen makes a frustrated sound and walks out of the house.

'I'm going to talk to Zen..' Elijah says and follows behind Zen.

'William I-

'No kalee. Your not leaving and I know you didn't know that your brother was under seth'

'Did you know?' I ask and look down to the ground.

'No I did not but when I was faced with him. He looked awfully similar to Henry' William says and I frown.

'Thank you William' I say and he raises an eyebrow

'For what?'

'For making me stay with your. I would not have make it out alone' I say

'We will always stick together' He says and I feel a pain lift off my chest. For the first time, I feel lighter.

•••

One week passed and we were in and out for missions. Missions to help the people in the Villages to be safe from the people who I assume work for Seth. I can tell he doesn't know how I look like and just want to wipe out the whole place.

However today, a girl around my age has special abilities and I could tell she was very very.... different.......

'Your highness' She says and I look at her weirdly.

'Sorry um I'm not a-

'Yes you are. Your name is Kalee. My family is served your family for years and it has been in our power to recognise anyone from that blood line' She says monotoned and I am starting to be creeped out. She sounds like a vampire for some reason.

She has short hair and her height was I think 148 but her look is quite mature.

'What's your name?' I ask

'Elizabeth but Beth will do' She says
'Sorry did I sound-

'No' I say and she presses her mouth together.

'Beth? Your Mother will be...?' William questions

'Flora' Beth says with no expression and I look back to William.

'Her Mother and Father was warriors. They worked for your parents kalee. They are the most recognised because of their power. They have very good skills.' William says and I look back to Beth.

'Where are they?' I ask

'Dead' She says and frowns

'Guys the place is cleared!' Zen shouts

'Your-

'Kalee will do beth' I smile when I saw one of her memories. They were good. Very good. She was very close to her parents...and most of them were happy.

'Kalee. Please allow me to follow you. I will play as your shield' Beth says and I raise my eyebrows before softening my eyes.

'No beth. No one are to be use as weapons for others. I see you like any human would. A Friend' I say

'A friend?' She tilts her head and later saw spark in her eyes.
'But please, I really want to be your guard at least'

I open my mouth to say something but decide to close it.

'Let's see what you got' I smile and the wind around us gets stronger. Making my hair and her hair move along.