Chapter 15

The cold wind blows through the whole area. My hair was tied into a ponytail. It sways to the side softly as the wind blows. The cold air didn't feel like ice. It wasn't winter but because where I am now is on a mountain. I have took a train to the other side of town and climbed up the mountain. It wasn't exactly a huge mountain with steep slopes but it was slopy for sure.

I come to a field filled with green grass. In the distance I see a huge wolf. He turns to my direction and soon change into human form. He bows and walks away. He keeps the place safe...

I make my way to my Grandfathers grave and set a bunch of flowers on the stone. Next to him was my Grandmother but I knew very little of her. She was always sick and I have to memory of her.

Soon the discussion yesterday with the two women pops in my head. We all have decided to work together but if anyone betrays. We will break our ties immediately. In this world, it is really hard to trust anyone and-

'Ah?'

I turn around and my eyes open big. What is she doing here? What was her name again?

'You know I can read your thoughts?' She says and sighs.
'I'm here to see someone I lost and..... my name is Zelda'

'Oh! Well it's a confidence to see you here' I raise my eyebrows and smiled slightly. She doesn't move and stares at me. Later she smiles back and walks further into the field. I look back at the stone where it curved my grandfathers name.

Ernest Grey

I smile to myself as good memories flows through my mind. Soon I was cut out of my thoughts when Zelda says the most unbelievable.

'Your Kalee? As in Kalee grey? Azuki??' ' Zelda eyes are open wide and I could almost see her eyes glittering. My body becomes numb and I open my mouth to say something but nothing came out. How does she know my Japanese name??? Who is she!?

'Y-Yea I am... how do you know?' I say awkwardly and she comes closer to me.

'I can't believe it!' She exclaims

'C-can't believe what?' I step back but she steps close to me again.

'Your okay! And alive!' She hugs me and jumps. I just stand there still joy knowing what to do but as soon she lets go of me. I was sucked into her memories. It was grey and black. I was suddenly sucked out and I blink my eyes vigorously and said the most unthinkable.

'Darcy?' I raise my eyebrows and more wind blows through us causing both our hairs to flow with it together with leaves falling.

•••

'You are back... Dōdatta?' The older women who I assume is somehow Darcy's Mother. I think her name is scarlet.

(How did it go?)

'It was okay.. uh but mother...' Darcy stops her before turning around and she looks back.

'What is it darling?' She raises her eyebrows at her and look at me.

'I mentioned that I had a Sister right? I found her!!! She was her all along!!' Darcy exclaims. Scarlet eyes opens and she comes closer to me. She examines my face and I feel her cold fingers on my cheek. I keep still. She frowns but later turned to a smile. Her touch was weirdly calming. Her tall height is also making me feel safe.

'She is is indeed'

'I can't believe it Mother-

Darcy says excitedly and later pauses.

'Mother I-

'I know darling.... it's alright' Her Eyes softens. I have no idea what was going on and kept quite.

' I may not be your real Mother... and I will give you the choice to decide what to call me. Your don't have to call me Mother if you don't want too' She says with a little hurt in her voice but she still smiles. This is so weird.... seeing my own Sister calling another women her mother. But I Guess they were close since scarlet found her when Darcy was basically dead. She saved her, I wonder why...

'I will still but maybe not all the time. kalee will be uncomfortable' Darcy says

'Alright than' Scarlet nods and heads back into the house.

'So um.... how Long is the plan going to take?' Darcy Asks and I look at her.

'It may take months but we definitely have no time so maybe in a week but we have to do it properly' I say and she nods.

LATER THAT NIGHT I shot out from bed and was panting heavily. I have no idea what I have dreamt but now I am sitting up in bed and I could feel cold sweat on my neck and face. I look around me and it was still night.

I stand up slowly and bring myself to the bathroom. I turn the tap on and water flushes out. I put my palms out and collect some water before splashing onto my face. I turn the tap and the water stops coming. I put my hands around the sink as I feel my stomach turning.

I soon feel a burning sensation and I noticed that I was vomiting out blood. My heart quickens and I quickly turn the tap and wash all the blood from the sink. I wash my mouth and wipe it dry with a cloth. I feel incredibly weak.

I walk to the kitchen to only find my meds on the table. It was special pills to heal me temporarily. I thought for a moment before gulping two pills down my throat.