1

SPOIL

"No! I won't do it, Kook! You better get that through your thick-ass skull!"

"Dude, calm down! I didn't ask you to have sex with me or something. Just pick me up, okay?"

"Well, the last time you asked me this you ended up getting all horny and shit! I don't trust your drunk-self anymore, Jeon Jungkook, so you better get your ass back home before I make them non-existent!"

"Oh, come on, Tresa! That was just once! And besides, you love my ass, so you would never do such a thing."

Tresa could literally imagine the annoying smirk lurking on Jungkook's face, from on the other side of the phone call. She rolled her eyes so hard that she probably almost got a glimpse of her brain.

"Okay, fine!" She sighed in disbelief as she heard Jungkook's cheers through the call, "But if you try those stunts on me again then I swear to God, Kook, I will not spare your willy wonka!"

Her face scrunched up when the young boy's sudden laughter boomed through the phone and into her ears.

"So I'm tasty?" He asked with an innocent tone.

"JEON JUNGK-"

"Okay, okay, whatever. It won't happen. Just pick me up at 10, yeah?" He giggled, still amused by Tresa's choice of words.

"Yeah, okay." Tresa pouted in annoyance, even though Jungkook couldn't see it.

"Thank you, and love you." He cooed.

"Whatever, bye!" She rolled her eyes with a small smile that seemed to make its way onto her face no matter how hard she tried to control it. And like that, she cut the call and went back to listening to the music she had been obsessed with for quite some time.

"All right banbokdwen shisogeim" she sang along with the song that was playing loudly, as she walked, or more like cha-cha-cha-ed her way to the kitchen to make herself some dinner. Her tone-deaf voice echoed throughout the house as she sang her lungs out. So passionate that a donkey would think she's one of its kind.

While she was expertly chopping the vegetables up, an unexpected, loud crash of thunder sent her a few steps backwards from where she stood.

She looked outside the window with wide eyes to see dark grey clouds painting the once blue sky. Before she could process anything else further, drops of rain started to hit against the window, creating a fast but peaceful pit-a-pat sounds. The fresh smell of the soil filled her nose and she smiled as it calmed her heartbeat that had paced up a while ago from the former thunder. Just as she was about to relax, her shoulders shot up, remembering the clothes she had hung up to dry in the balcony.

Without any further thought, she ran to the balcony and pulled out the clothes from the drying rack like her life depended on it.

Accomplished, she sighed in relief as she dumped the clothes on one of the chairs.

There's always that one chair.

The weather seemed so good to her. She loved the rain so much because it reminded her of all the pleasant memories she had made as kid. She took a seat in the shaded side of the balcony as she looked at the droplets falling in sync. The song playing on her phone too made everything feel so peaceful, she had kept it on repeat. She rested her head backwards and started to sing. Again!

"Hal sun eopjiman, Nuga naerilji maljin seoro nunchi ma-"

"You know..."

She jolted up in her chair to see who had spoken, eyes so wide that it could've fallen out. She looked around and saw a figure on the balcony next to hers.

"... you shouldn't be ruining someone's song like that." The unknown man turned around with a smirk on his face, eyes burning holes into Tresa's soul.

Tresa gulped.

Oh shit.