14

HOSPITAL

After the incident that had taken place, Yoongi was rushed to the hospital

After the incident that had taken place, Yoongi was rushed to the hospital. Tresa and Yoongi's friends followed behind the ambulance and into the hospital.

Jungkook had arrived to the hospital, with a sleepy Jimin who's silver hair was twisted in all directions possible, to console Tresa. Tears hadn't stopped. Her body was trembling with fear. She had absolutely no idea about why Yoongi suddenly fell unconscious. But whatever the reason was, she couldn't help but blame it on herself because if he hadn't have protected her from the shards then he wouldn't have been in the state was in right now.

The moment Jungkook broke the news to Taehyung, he visited her at the hospital. He enveloped her in a warm and comforting hug, "I heard what happened." He pulled back, arms still around her, "Are you okay?" His eyes examined every inch of her face to see if she was hurt.

"M-hmm." She nodded, wiping away a tear that dropped down from her left eye.

"Aww." He cooed as if he was consoling a child and pulled her back into a hug, his large palm tapping the back of her head in a way to sooth her.

He walked her to her seat next to Jungkook and a groggy Jimin and nodded his head at the boys to greet them before sitting next to her. He noticed how there were two other boys walking back and forth, waiting for the doctor to break the news about Yoongi's situation.

Everyone's head lifted up when the door opened, revealing a tall middle-aged man who threw his stethoscope around his neck, "He's totally fine. He just fainted because of the intense pain the shards had caused, we've removed it all so there's nothing to worry about. You can go in and meet him. He's conscious now." He smiled warmly at the group of people before walking away with a nurse accompanying him.

•••

"How are you feeling?" Tresa smiled sadly at the man who was resting back on the hospital bed. The other boys had left the room so Tresa and Yoongi could have some time alone together - since they were the ones involved in the accident - and to talk things out.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" Yoongi smiled, but soon his creased eyes turned sad, "You didn't get hurt or anything, did you?"

At this question, the dam in Tresa's eyes broke open, "I am not okay, Yoongi. After what happened to you, you have no idea how scared I was! Do you realise what you've put me through? You didn't have to save me! Do you know how I've spent every second sitting outside feeling guilty for your current state! I -"

Tresa's voice was cut out when Yoongi placed his hand on that of her's, "Shh... there's nothing to feel guilty about. I know you would've done the same if I was in your place. And also, I'm totally fine."

"But your hands say otherwise." She smiled sadly at Yoongi, while her gaze was on his wounded hand that was now placed on her's.

He squeezed her hand reassuringly, "I'm fine. Really. They're nothing but cuts and scratches."

Yoongi sat up straight and moved closer to Tresa. His gently cupped her cheek and rubbed away the trail of tear on her face. The moment their eyes met everything around them seemed to blur out. The noises in the background faded.

They were lost in each other's eyes...

Yoongi's head started to move closer and Tresa's followed, enchanted under each other's love spell. Their warm breaths started to grace each other's face when they moved in. The distance between their lips went from inches to centimetres and to barely a couple of millimeters.

The sudden sliding of the door broke the spell and the two moved away from each other, back to their original places.

"Oh, I'm sorry for disturbing you love birds." The doctor from earlier laughed, "Your discharge papers have been processed. You can go home now."

•••

The group was now seated in the hospital's cafeteria, sipping on their preferred beverages.

"Dude, you should've just let Tresa take the hit!" Jungkook laughed, to which Tresa just rolled her eyes.

"I see your boyfriend doesn't want you around." Yoongi muttered, but everyone heard it.

"Boyfriend? Who?" Taehyung asked, cluelessness washed all over his face.

"Ew, no! Why would you ever think I'd date this muscle pig!" Tresa gagged.

"Oh, puh-lease! There's a line of girls wai-"

"Tresa?"

Everyone's head spun around to look at the new voice that had just spoken up.

And just when Tresa's eyes met with the new person, her heart stopped and her body froze.

"J-Jin?"

———————
Soooooooo, the six gods have met, but I wonder where Jin is...

Don't worry, he'll make his appearance soon. And he'll be bringing some drama with him.

😈😈😈

Did I spoil it a bit too much...?