18

A QUICK NEWSFLASH: I WILL BE UPDATING THIS BOOK ONCE A DAY! SO BRACE YOURSELVES

_________________________________

BREATHTAKING

"Ready?" Yoongi smiled the moment his eyes met with Tresa's face when she swung her door open

"Yes!" Tresa walked out, hands fidgeting with the earring as she tried to put them on.

"Here. Let me help." Yoongi took her earring and focused all his concentration on putting the it through the hole.

His warm breath fanned over her collar bones, making her shudder in her place.

"There." He tucked her loose strands of hair behind her ears, "All done."

Tresa could feel her face turn red and hot, "Thanks."

•••

Tresa lazily looked out at the trees passing by in equal intervals. The rhythmic movements seemed to make her eyes heavy by every passing minute.

"We're almost there." Yoongi said when he noticed that she was almost about to doze off.

Tresa nodded and continued her ritual of looking at the hypnotic trees.

It was a countryside, she knew that. But she didn't know where exactly he was taking her.

As her mind was busy thinking about the possibilities, the car came to a halt by the sandy side of the road.

The two exited the car, breeze immediately greeting their faces. Tresa hugged herself against the cool wind.

"Are you cold?" Yoongi asked as he made his way beside her.

"It's okay. I should've brought a jacket with me. Didn't expect to be this cold." She smiled lightly, but it was evident that she was concealing her shivers.

Yoongi smiled and took off his thick coat, placing it on her shoulders before she could protest.

"You're gonna be cold!" She said.

"I'll be fine. C'mon." He took her hand and guided her to a two-storey cottage-like structure.

The door opened with a ding and Tresa let out a loud gasp as she was awestruck. The place reminded her of an antique Scottish pub that was heavily decorated with wood furnishing and bagpipe music playing in the background.

They were greeted by a waiter, "Mr Min! A pleasure to meet you after so long! Your usual table?"

Yoongi nodded with a smile while Tresa was still busy taking in her surroundings.

"Come on." Yoongi tugged on her hand and she followed him around the unknown place.

The waiter took them to the upper level and open the door. This time, Tresa gasped louder than before - it almost stopped her heart.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Yoongi said when the waiter left them alone.

Tresa had no words coming out of her mouth. She couldn't believe the sight before her. The balcony of the cottage had opened up to a cliff overlooking the sea.

"It's beyond beautiful, Yoongi." She finally broke contact with the breathtaking view only for her eyes to fall upon another breathtaking view - Yoongi - standing in all his glory as the breeze softly brushed his dark hair.

Her eyes then fell upon their hands that were connected. She looked back at Yoongi to see his eyes fixed on their hands. But he didn't let go. Neither did she try to break the contact.

It was good like this. The warmth. The security. The fuzzy feeling that surrounded them.

None of them wanted it to break.

Yoongi's mind was curious to test how far he could take this. Was it wrong? He didn't know the answer to it. But testing it would give him the answer.

And so he slowly intertwined his fingers with hers.

He could see how her face flushed as she looked down at their interlaced hands, but she still didn't pull them away.

First test? Check.

Now he moved onto the second test. He took a step towards her, their bodies only a few inches away. She lifted her face to meet with his eyes that were boring into her. She gulped the knot in her throat, continuing to stare into his eyes.

Second test? Check.

He wanted to try his last test, but he was starting to have second thoughts. One part of him fighting for it while the other being against it, afraid his test could ruin what he had with Tresa. But as cliché as it was, the evil side took over and his head started to move closer to Tresa's.

It's now or never, Min Yoongi.

His mind chanted as he grew closer and closer to her face. A wave of relief washed over him when her eyes gradually closed as the distance between them decreased.

His free hand cupped the side of her face while his lips gently captured her pair into a soft kiss.

Final test? Double check.

The kiss only lastly for a few seconds before they broke away, breathing deeply to calm their pounding hearts. Their eyes slowly opened only to meet.

A few moments of looking into each other's eyes, they knew they wanted more. Their intertwined hand freed from each other as Yoongi's hand found its way to her back - pulling her towards himself - while her hands settled on the fluffy sweater covering his chest.

Their lips met again, and they felt their surroundings fade.