E P I L O G U E

Tresa looked and felt miserable when she woke up the next day. Her head felt like a 1000 tonne and her eyes were swollen as fuck!

She didn't get out of bed, but instead, she hugged herself with the thick blanket, curling into a cocoon. The break-up didn't feel real, she had to ask herself a hundred times whether what happened yesterday was really true or just her mind playing games with her. She couldn't think of anything else other than last night's events, which eventually triggered her tear ducts.

Tear drops stained her silk pillowcase.

Her quiet sob session was interrupted by abrupt knocks on her front door. They were so loud that it echoed throughout her house.

"Jungkook! Could you get the door, please?" She groaned as she sat up slowly, clutching her aching head.

But the banging on the door didn't stop.

She threw the blanket aside and dragged herself to the door. She opened it without even checking who it was in the other side.

"NOONA! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST HEARD!" Jungkook shook vigorously, fully awakening her.

"What? What? What is it?" Tresa was utterly confused. This was not how she wanted her morning to start, but here she was...

Jungkook left her hanging near the door as he walked in and switched on the TV.

He skipped through the channels until he settled on the daily news broadcast, "MUSIC SENSATION AGUST D HAS FINALLY REVEALED HIMSELF TO THE PUBLIC."

Tresa's world stopped at that sentence. She had to rub her ears to make sure she heard that right because there was no way on earth that could have happened.

"THE RAPPER IS REPORTED TO BE NONE OTHER THAN KIM TRESA'S NEW LOVE INTEREST, MIN YOONGI. YES, WE ARE AS SHOCKED AS YOU ARE-"

"No, bitch! You're not even half as shocked as I am!" Tresa screamed. She didn't know how to feel - angry, frustrated, happy, sad, relieved?

"The media is swarming outside the apartment. They're being held back by the security but, man, I almost got ambushed." Jungkook sighed, swiping the sweat off his forehead.

A soft knock interrupted them.

Tresa - who was closer to the door - attended to it, wondering who or what kind of surprise might be awaiting her this time.

And like she expected, it was a surprise. But this surprise almost stopped her heart.

It was none other than the man she loved, Min Yoongi, standing confidently with his hands tucked in his pockets.

"Yoongi?" She gasped in surprise.

"My secret is out." He smiled, "Is that enough for you to be mine again?"

Tresa's eyes filled with tears of joy immediately. She couldn't believe her eyes or ears. She couldn't believe that he bombed the public with his biggest secret, just for her! Just to be with her!

"Yoongi... you didn't have to do this..." Tresa wiped the corner of her eyes.

"I'd do anything to be with you, Tres. You're my happiness and I couldn't let it go so easily. I need you in my life." Yoongi brushed the back of his fingers against her cheek to which she leaned into, looking at him so lovingly, "Will you be my girlfriend... again?"

Tresa giggled and nodded her head like a little puppy, pouncing onto her lover and wrapping her arms around his neck, "I-I'm so sorry for what I did yesterday." she rambled.

"Shh..." he hushed her, "It's all over now. We'll get through this together, yeah?"

Tresa pulled back a little, until there was a few inches between their faces, "I love you, Min Yoongi."

"I love you, too, Kim Tresa." Yoongi whispered back, soon leaning in and placing his lips on hers. They felt each other's bright smiles through their slow kiss.

"Gosh, get a fucking room, you two!" Jungkook gagged from the living room, but internally he couldn't have been happier looking at how the two lovebirds had made up.

The couple stayed in each other's arms, cherishing the fact that they wanted each other more than ever and they would go through anything hand-in-hand.

This was their journey, from being Oblivious Neighbours to Inseparable Lovers...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!