8

FLIRT

It was very unlike November

Big droplet of rain made their way down and hit the ground with a splash. Hundreds of thousands at once.

In a matter of seconds, Tresa was drenched from head to toe. The small walk from the convenient store at the corner of her block to her house turned out to be a mess because of the spontaneous rain. She cussed at the sky as she brisk walked to her house.

"Hey." A deep, raspy voice said from behind, to which she startled like she had just seen a ghost. She turned around with her small palms dramatically clenching her chest.

Soon the panic vanished when she discovered a familiar figure standing behind her, holding an umbrella she found familiar as well. Soon, déjà vu hit her and her face flushed red remembering how harsh she was at the blonde-hair boy the other day, who now had a small smile on his face.

"Hey..." her voice trailed with embarrassment.

Yoongi moved in towards to her so that she could get cover from the rain as well. Tresa blushed when she saw how close his face was to hers, making every detail in his face clearer. His hooded eyes, round nose and clear porcelain skin that made her slightly jealous since her skin wasn't even close to how perfect his was. She had to admit, he was a handsome man for sure.

"If you've stopped checking me out, we can continue walking to our apartment." Yoongi said, nonchalantly.

Tresa cleared her throat, and looked forward, taking synchronised steps with the boy beside her, towards their houses.

Yup, he was handsome. A handsome jerk.

•••

"Thank you for the walk, uh...?"

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi."

"Ah, thank you, Yoongi." She smiled, flustered she put her hand forward, "I'm Tresa George."

Yoongi looked back and forth between her hand and her face, then hesitantly shook his hand with her.

"I wish we had met under better circumstances." She grinned sweetly, eyes creasing into crescents.

Which may or may not have caused some butterflies flutter in his belly.

"Yeah, it's... it's okay." He smiled back.

"Anyway, I'll see you around. Thanks again."

"No problem. See ya." He turned away and walked back into his home.

•••

"Wait, you what!"

"Yeah... they're gonna be here in a while." Jungkook grinned in an attempt to melt away Tresa's new-born frustration.

"Don't give me that fucking smile, Jeon Jungkook! You know how much I hate unexpected events!"

"I'm sorry. We only planned it a while ago. Please agree, please, please, please, please. Pretty, please." Jungkook tried his hardest to convince Tresa, but her stubbornness was getting the best of him.

He started to poke her shoulders so that she would get annoyed and agree somehow, but she stood strong on her ground, not even budging an inch.

"Please, Tres. I beg you, please." He cried out like a baby.

Tresa shook her head and sighed, "Okay." Before Jungkook could cheer she continued speaking, "But if I see you or Jimin doing some shady stuff then I swear this will be your last night alive."

"Okay, I'll take care of that. Thank you, Tres. You know I love you!" He quickly pulled her into a hug and then let go when she started hitting his back due to suffocation.

She took a long breath when he let go of her, "Oops, sorry." He scratched his head.

•••

"Hey, babe. Why you sulking over here, c'mon join us." Jimin leaned against the kitchen island where Tresa sat as she watched people destroying her habitat.

Tresa's eyes narrowed at the silver-haired boy, "One, don't call me babe and two, I'd rather sit here than join a bunch of jerks."

"Ouch? Feisty much. I like it though." He gave the smug smirk at Tresa to which she gagged.

The loud music was starting to give her a serious headache. And Jimin's flirting wasn't helping either, but only making it worse.

"Jimin." Tresa heard someone say behind Jimin, and his deep, velvety voice gave made her ears tingle. She was only able to see his long fingers placed on Jimin's shoulder. She was curious to see who this voice belonged to so she tilted her head, and the moment she did she was taken aback.

There stood a tall brunette who looked like he had just been pulled out of a manga. Her mouth started to slowly fall until she realised and closed it back.

"What's it, Tae?"

Tae? As in, Kim Taehyung?

"Sarah was asking for you. I think you should go and ask her what's up." He smiled.

Oh. My. Fucking. Lord!

"I'll see ya around, babe." Jimin winked before he left, to which Tresa couldn't help but cringe.

"He's a bit too much, isn't he?" The brunette laughed, showing off his boxy smile. Tresa was mesmerised, like, since when did Jungkook start befriending such handsome men?

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, he is." She smiled at the boy who now stood next to her.

"I'm Kim Taehyung." He sent a sexy lop-sided smile at her, "It's nice to finally meet you, Tresa."

—————

Do I smell a love triangle?

Anyway, welcome back guysssss!!! Second update for the day cuz why the hell not!

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Finally there's some interaction taking place and things are slowly falling into place.

Please do let me know your thoughts on the story so far!!!

Vote, comment and share!❤️