22

TRAUMA

"No. I want to say it. You deserve to know it." She managed a little smile, "My relationship with him didn't last too long. As obvious as it is, our relationship was exposed when it started. I didn't really mind it since it was normal for me to be on the headlines since I was THE Kim Taejin's daughter. But things started to go downhill when we were being stalked by reporters and photographers. It started to ruin our relationship."

Yoongi nodded his head in acknowledgment as Tresa narrated her fear for the press.

"One day, news of infidelity were being spread about my ex. At first I didn't believe it. But later, he was caught red-handed. He was photographed walking into a hotel room with some woman. I was so stupid to never realise that he had been cheating all throughout our relationship." At this point, tears rolled down her face without her knowledge. "I know I couldn't depend on one photograph to prove that he was cheating on me. But when I confronted him, he started to insult me as if I was the one letting others into my pants. It was disgusting. I was disgusted by myself to have trusted a man like him. I was being taunted by the media for a few weeks until the news died down. It was traumatic."

Yoongi's hand rested on the back of her neck and he gently pulled her towards him, letting her head rest on his shoulder.

His free hand stroked her back to soothe her pain away. He wanted her to know that he was now there for her and would be there no matter what happened. He felt bad because she never deserved such treatment from a worthless man.

"You shouldn't be wasting your precious tears on someone like him." He whispered softly.

Tresa looked up at Yoongi, "I know. I shouldn't. It just hurts me. I'm scared we might end up the same way."

"We won't. He didn't know your worth but I do. So I'll never leave your side." He kissed her forehead.

Tresa moved closer and hugged him around his torso, resting her head on his chest, "I love you, Yoongi. And thank you for making me feel better."

He wrapped his hands around her shoulders and smiled warmly, "It's what a good boyfriend would do."

Tresa's heart skipped a beat when Yoongi called himself her boyfriend. She knew it already, but it was unbelievable that she was dating a man who truly cared about her.

They stayed in each other's arms for the longest time before they broke away. The look in their eyes was something unfamiliar, but enticing.

Tresa was the first one to react to that feeling, capturing Yoongi's lips between hers. Although surprised at first, Yoongi returned the kiss, slowly deepening it.

Soon, the soft kiss had turned into a heated one where their tongues fought to dominate. Yoongi leaned his body towards her until she was lying down on the sofa, trapped beneath him.

His hands encircled her waist and Tresa's legs did the same around his torso.

A different feeling hit her. It was as if she wanted more. And she knew exactly what it was that she needed.

She broke away from the kiss, her lips immediately making its way to Yoongi's neck, leaving soft kisses along his sharp jaw.

Yoongi harshly pulled away from her lips and bore his eyes into her. Tresa's breath caught in her throat when she looked at his rather angry face. Maybe she took it too far when he wasn't ready for it.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-" She tried to wriggle away from him but he caught her.

"If you continue kissing me like that, I might do something to you." His voice was deep, it sent shivers down her spine. She relaxed a bit when she realised that he wasn't angry but rather cautious about taking things further.

"That's the goal." She whispered softly, taking Yoongi by surprise.

Soon, their lips collided again, this time surprising the girl under him. Their lips moved in sync against each other and before they knew it, they had already ended up on Yoongi's bed.

"Are you sure about this?" Yoongi asked, cupping her beautiful face.

"Yes." She confirmed.

"You're okay with giving yourself away during our second date?"

She nodded, "Stop making me wait and kiss me already."

Yoongi smiled and dived into her, engulfing her frame between his arms, "I love you."

300 VIEWSSSSS!! Oh my goddddd!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCHHHHHH!!!❤️