2

COFFEE MUG

A loud scream made its way through the apartment, bouncing off the empty walls and into the open living room

A loud scream made its way through the apartment, bouncing off the empty walls and into the open living room. The coffee mug that was held so lovingly between Tresa's small palms almost committed suicide by slipping off her hands due to the sudden noise. She placed - more like smashed - her mug on the table, and made her way to the room, fists balled at her sides making her knuckles go white. Her already small figure was hunched with her head hanging low, anger flaring through her nose.

She swung the door open and scanned the room from which the scream was heard and her deadly, dark eyes landed on the man that had let out the exasperated tone.

Not one day goes by normally. Not one!

She stomped to the side of the bed where the nervous figure sat, hands fidgeting with the blankets that covered his body. He managed to smile but nonetheless failed when it didn't seem to affect Tresa.

"I-"

"JEON-FUCKING-JUNGKOOK! You BASTARD!" Her hands straight away found their way to the boys collar and held onto them so hard that Jungkook thought it would be that last day his white tee would be in one piece. "HOW DARE YOU KISS ME LIKE THAT, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

"N-no, I, Tres- I didn't mean to- sorry." Jungkook's tongue was twisting in ways it shouldn't have at the sight of Tresa's face that seethed with anger.

"You didn't mean to? You, fucking muscle pig! I warned you already! And yet, you pulled this stunt on me, you jackass!"

"Please. No. Don't kill me!" He brought his palms together and pleaded with his eyes tightly shut and face turned sideways in a vain attempt to avoid Tresa's red face.

Tresa's eyes softened by a fraction as she looked at how the younger boy shuddered in fear. She slowly let go of his T-shirt and took a couple steps backwards. Jungkook peeped through one eye and then opened the other after noticing the distance between the two. He relaxed into the sheets and smiled sheepishly at Tresa, who still had her jaws clenched slightly.

"Get out of the bed. I've made you some hangover soup." She made her way outside the room before she stopped at the threshold, "Better have it before I decide to pour it on your pretty face."

And with that she stormed off, allowing Jungkook to finally take in a deep breath of relief.

•••

As much as Tresa wanted to pay attention to the lecture going on right now, her eye lids were failing her as they were getting heavier and heavier with every passing second. This was her last year in University and she had to give it her best to be able to work with her favourite artists and directors in the future.

Tresa had always been hardworking. She never liked leeching off of her parents' money, but since she came from a well-off family, she didn't have to struggle like her other classmates to pay for her tuition fees, which she was grateful for. The flat she lived in too belonged to her parents. And Jungkook? Well, he was Tresa's childhood friend since both their fathers were great business partners and best of the best friends. However, Jungkook was abandoned because he wanted to fulfil his dream as a singer and his father did not like it a tiny bit. Hence, Tresa took him in and cared for him like family.

She already had a job in her expertise but she wanted more. She would've got it in a snap of her fingers because of her father's status. But she was driven to make her own way to the top.

•••

Little droplets of water splashed on the ground creating the peaceful sound yet again, just when Tresa was a block away from her apartment. But she felt happy as the rain seemed to wash away all the stress and worries she carried from University. She closed her eyes and smiled wholeheartedly feeling one drop after the other kiss her face and roll down.

Just when she stood there enjoying the rain, her brows scrunched in confusion as the rain no longer hit her face, even though the sound of droplets splashing against the ground could still be heard. She opened her eyes and looked at what seemed like an umbrella. Her gaze followed down the stick to the handle and to the hand that held it. Pale and veiny with a few bracelets wrapped around so delicately. Her eyes met the ones of the person to whom the umbrella belonged to. She let out a little squeal when she realised who it was.

"You!"

"You!"

————————
Hey, guys! So lovely to know y'all are reading this book! Thank you so much. Please don't forget to vote and comment.

I sorry that Yoongi wasn't in this chapter but don't worry, cuz he'll be there in the next one!

Thank you all again. And lemme know your thoughts on this book so far!❤️