16

AUTOGRAPH

"Wait, I've seen you before

"Wait, I've seen you before..." Jungkook squinted his eyes at the pale man who was sitting like a king in his computer chair.

"Dude, you're such a goldfish!" The mauve-haired man laughed.

"Why does everyone call me a goldfish!" Jungkook sighed in exasperation, "But I know I've seen you somewhere..."

As if a bulb had suddenly switched on in his head, Jungkook jumped in his spot, "You're that elevator guy!"

"Took you long enough, Sherlock." Hoseok scoffed a chuckle.

"So, wait... why are you here?" Jungkook asked, obliviously.

"You better watch your mouth around him." Hoseok whispered into the younger boy's ear, earning a puzzled look from the latter.

"As you may know, I'm Min Yoongi." He stood up and crossed his arms with a smug smile playing on his lips, "But you can call me Agust D."

•••

After a long hour of Jungkook fanboying over the rapper, they had finally got him to sign a confidential document that would protect Yoongi's identity as Agust D.

"Now, let's get to work."

Jungkook nodded his head like a little puppy that wags it's tail at the sight of a bone.

The workshop took lesser time than expected, since Jungkook was already good with rhythms and just music in general. Although it did surprise the rapper trio, they concealed it so that they don't boost the younger boy's cockiness.

"Good work today, gentlemen!" Namjoon said in an authoritative tone like a proud leader.

"We'll meet this weekend for the final draft and then record it. It shouldn't take too long." Yoongi said to Jungkook, to which he nodded in acknowledgment.

"That's it for today. I'll show you the way out." Hoseok grinned.

"Oh! Before I leave, could I get your autograph, Hyung? Noona loves you! Oh, she's gonna die if she sees it!" Jungkook piped.

Yoongi felt his face heat up as he got known looks from his fellow rappers.

"Ah, yeah... sure. But it's a secret. No matter how close the two of you are, I don't want her to know who I really am!"

Jungkook nodded again, looking over as Yoongi signed a blank page and torn it off the book, "Enjoy."

•••

"No-fucking-way! Jungkook! You're joking, right?" Tresa eyes would have fallen out any moment if Jungkook hadn't snatched back the precious piece of paper out of her hands.

"I'm not. I actually met him!" He smiled like he had won a gold medal.

"Oh, my god!" She pulled Jungkook beside her onto the couch, "Tell me! How does he look! How is he in person! Ho-"

"Calm down, will you!" Jungkook smiled mischievously, "I can't tell you. I had to sign an agreement to conceal his identity. But, lemme tell you this..." he moved closer to her ear and whispered, "You'll probably die out of heart attack if you ever come across him."

Tresa brows jumped with a mix of shock and confusion, "What do you mean?"

"You'll know if you're lucky enough to ever see him."

•••

Tresa was arranging the food dishes on the dining table for herself and Jungkook. Just when she was about to call Jungkook for dinner, she was interrupted by the harsh sound of the doorbell.

She skipped to the front door and swung it open.

It was the pale man from next door who smiled warmly at her. They hadn't seen each other, for a week or two, ever since Yoongi had asked her about Jin.

"Hey..." Yoongi let out shyly.

"Hey. Come in." She made way for him to enter her home, "What's the matter, Yoongi?"

He turned around to face her, "I kinda ran out of sugar while making brownies. If I could borrow some...?"

"Sure! I'll get the-"

"Oh, Hyung!" Jungkook came out of his room.

"Hmm, you guys seem to have been in touch behind my back." Tresa's narrowed eyes bounced back and forth between the two men in the room.

"Ah, yeah. We sorta bumped into each other." Jungkook scratched the nape of his neck, "Why, are you jealous?"

The sudden question threw Tresa off-guard, and now there she was, standing as though her souls had said Adios to her body.

"I-I'll just get the sugar." She excused herself and speed-walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks!" Yoongi smiled, displaying his gums, as he carefully took the glass jar of sugar from Tresa's hands.

"No problem. But why make brownies at this odd time of the night?"

"Cravings."

"Hyung, you should have dinner with us!" Jungkook yelled from the dining table.

"Yeah, join us, Yoongi."

"Ah, no. It's kinda late and I still have to complete the brownies."

Tresa involuntarily held his hand and dragged him to the dining table, "I'll help you with the brownies, just have dinner with us."

Yoongi slightly smiled as he looked down at their connected hands, "Okay."

—————

I guess this chapter was quite boring since it was just a filler.
I apologise.🙏🏼