7

JELLYFISHES

"Oh, my, my, my! So you finally scored last night?" Jungkook winked playfully at the older girl who stood before him, looking like a mess

"Oh, my, my, my! So you finally scored last night?" Jungkook winked playfully at the older girl who stood before him, looking like a mess. Hair tangled into a nest, clothes wrinkled and face pale.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole! Where were you last night? Why didn't you pick me up?" Tresa scoffed and walked to the sofa.

"Ohh... I was at Jimin's, so I forgot." He scratched the back of his neck with a nervous bunny-grin spread across his lips.

"Humph! You seriously gotta stop hanging out with him so often. He's turning you into a playboy, like himself." She glared.

"Well..." the younger boy managed to smile, "He's not that bad. Oh! We met someone new last night, by the way. He was Jimin's classmate."

"I'm sure he's a playboy too." She rolled her eyes. She was never really found of Jimin. Yeah, she knew he wasn't so bad and all, but he got on her nerves because of the influence he had on Jungkook. Jungkook was like her younger brother and to see him change into a different person little by little really annoyed her and concerned her. She couldn't bare the fact that he always got drunk or did things he wasn't used to with the older boy. Like the time he persuaded Jungkook to smoke a cigarette and then was caught red-handed by Tresa. And don't even get her started about his relationships. He jumped from girl to girl faster than the days jumped from Sunday to Monday. It really bothered her that Jungkook might slowly turn out to be like Jimin and she definitely didn't want that happening.

If only Jimin was a little more understanding and considerate of his behaviour around the younger boy.

"Oh, no, Tres. He's actually a pretty good man. From yesterday, I could understand that Jimin could be tamed with the help of him. He's pretty good at keeping Jimin at bay."

"Really?" She gawked with surprise. She couldn't believe what she just heard, "Who's this special boy?"

"Kim Taehyung."

•••

"Wait... so you're telling me that you shared the same bed with the girl who called you a female dog?" Namjoon's brows jumped.

Hoseok snickered next to him, "Well, that was fast."

"Shut the fuck up, hoe!" Yoongi spoke up now, trying to clear the misunderstanding that was clearly going on in the minds of the other two men, "It's not what you think. She sleepwalks. And she was drunk. So..."

"Hmm, your neighbour really is something, no jokes."

"Yeah... anyway, we came up with some sick beats." Namjoon diverted the topic to the one they all met for.

"Play it." Yoongi said.

Namjoon fiddled with the music system front of him. The music started with a chill beat and soon started picking up the tempo and different sounds introducing itself one after the other.

A few more seconds into the music and everyone had already started jamming to it, bopping their heads to the beats.

"Whoa!" Yoongi managed to say since he was speechless after what he had heard.

"I fucking know right! Hobi and I were thinking..." Namjoon's eyes followed to Hoseok who was sitting on the other side of Yoongi.

"Uh... we were thinking if, you know, you'd wanna collaborate with the two of us. Like, our first song together ever. It's gonna be fun, and it's been so long since we've started out as rappers and we're now in a better place and we thought that it would be nice if the three of us could make something together. You know...?" Hoseok's voice trailed off, eyes on those of Yoongi's unreadable ones.

There was a moment of silence before Namjoon spoke up again, "So, what do you think -"

"I love it! And yes, it's about time we finally made a song together!" The blonde boy's grin spread from ear to ear, unable to contain his happiness.

Namjoon and Hoseok soon cheered at the unexpected response from Yoongi and started doing their weird-ass dance moves.

Jellyfishes. I'm friends with jellyfishes! Now I regret agreeing to these idiots...

"Oh! It's called Cypher, by the way." Namjoon reminded.

——————

Hey, guys!!!!!
How'd you like the chapter???

If you're clueless about the timeline of the songs, then just so you all know, the songs don't follow the timeline of that irl. It's all mixed up and will come up when it's relevant to the story... if that makes sense.

Woohoo, and look who's now a part of the book!! That's right!!! KIM TAEHYUNG AND PARK JIMIN!! I know that Jimin's character isn't really ideal, but it's just for this book and it'll get better!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

Have a great day/night, my lovely readers!❤️