Be quiet

a continuation of, Let's kill it.
enjoy! :)

~ ~ ~

You and the group needed to cut through the exhibit of a mythical snake-demon to reach Nicky's phone that was strapped to Dexter's back. And frankly, the whole situation was proving to be quite difficult.

"We have to go around it now or else we're going to lose the signal," Larry explained, starting to lead the group through the path on the side of the room.

Before your father even made it halfway, the tablet in Ahkmenrah's hands glowed green and more of it turned dark and grey. Ahkmenrah himself began to fall back into your arms, and you carefully helped him down to the floor before standing up, looking at your father with a mix of worry and confusion.

Teddy's voice filled the room as he subconsciously began to spew historical sentences. "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!"

A snake head stirred on the floor as Larry tried to quiet him down, but Teddy couldn't stop, now muttering nonsense. Sacagawea froze in place, and Attila freaked out over everything—which clearly wasn't helping. The multiple heads on the snake-like dragon slowly rose and glared at everyone at once, seethingly angry, hissing.

"Fantastic! It's awake!" Lancelot exclaimed, unsheathing his sword. "Now we can kill it."

As one of them started heading straight in your direction, Lance put you behind him as he struck it with a resonating clang. "Thanks," you uttered, shocked that you were seconds away from being attacked.

"The pleasure is mine," he replied, giving you a smirk before turning his attention to another snake head and hitting it with his sword.

As Teddy spoke again, a third snake head reared, getting ready to attack him. Larry quickly made his way to stop it—and did, but was hoisted into the air.

As your brother, Nicky, called out for help from your father—who was rather tied up at the moment, Lancelot handed him another sword to fight with. "Ever used a blade?" he asked, his eyes upon another snake head.

"Only in World of Warcraft."

After a few moments of chaos, Larry spotted the defibrillator on the wall and made his way to it, taking it out and strapping it on his back. Gripping the devices in his hands, he jumped up onto the creature and neared its body, shouting, "Clear!" As soon as it made contact, a steady, electrifying jolt coursed through the snake-demon and it collapsed onto the floor. He breathed a sigh of relief. "These things really do save lives."

Everyone who was affected by the tablet came to their senses and were checking up on each other. Your father was at your side. "You guys okay?" Larry asked you and Nicky.

"Yeah, thanks," Nicky answered for the both of you.

"You fought bravely, sire," Lancelot remarked to your brother. "One day—I promise you—we shall drink dragon's blood from a victor's cup."

"I mean, I'm good with just, like, a soda or a water too, man."

Larry rounded on everyone. "Alright, let's go find Ahk's parents and fix this tablet."

~ ~ ~

i can't believe we already hit 5k. i stg i gotta catch up on my preferences lmao

alright, well, i hope you enjoyed!
thanks for reading! <33