10. Your first time *🍋*

please read:

okay, so,

this may or may not have quite as much   h e a v y   l e m o n   as i've made it out to be (i feel like i might have overstated it a bit), but there are still some spicier things in here that if you do choose to read further, you should proceed with caution

and thank you for your patience! <33

alrighty, let's get started...

ᵒᵒᶠ ᶦ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵃᵗʰᵉ ᶦⁿ ʰᵒˡʸ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᶦˢ

please be aware that there will be some strong language,
and of course lime and insinuations of lemon (a.k.a. smut)

and for Nicky, you can choose the actor ~ from movie 1+2, or 3 ~
but either way, they're aged up (especially for 1+2)

anywaysgrab some holy water
(and probably some bleach too)
and let's begin.

{your first time ~ and more smutty things}

enjoy ;)

~ ~ ~

- Larry -

You two were just exploring and walking around the Museum on a Sunday afternoon. It was closed because of one of those smaller one-day holidays, so it was just the two of you.

Finishing off the walk, Larry brought you to the staff room to drop off a few things {the statue-less, exhibit-less staff room}. Goosebumps broke out on your skin, suddenly feeling cold. He noticed and took his uniform jacket off, walking behind you and hanging it on your shoulders. His hands held onto your hips gently as he spun you around to face him and you grinned, holding onto his arms.

"Better?" he breathed. You nodded lightly and leaned in, placing your lips on his. Hands still on your hips, he pulled you closer, deepening the kiss. He blindly guided you backwards so that when the backs of your thighs touched the edge of the table, you automatically sat on its clean surface. He stood in between your legs as his hand glided up your side to the front of your top, cupping your breast. His lips worked feverishly, determined to hear you moan. Eventually, you didn't need his jacket anymore.

- knew what he was doing
- made sure you felt good too
- groans spilling out every so often
"You look so good when you do that"
"R-Right there"
"You're gorgeous, Y/N"

Frequently? Once a month
Does he fuck or make love? A bit of both
Dom? 54% you > 46% him

~ ~ ~

- Nicky - {i'm saying this again, aged up!}

His parents were gone for the evening and, bored out of his mind, he asked you to come over. After you arrived, a bunch of board games were brought into the living room, and you picked one you both agreed on. Sitting on the floor, you two set it up on the coffee table, starting to play.

"Ha! You just landed on Boardwalk!" Nicky gleefully shouted, an hour later. "With four houses, that comes to a total of..." he stopped mid-sentence, scanning the deed card, then gave a small chuckle as he lifted his gaze back to you. "You owe me $1,700."

You sighed, smiling a little. "Well, I'm broke." You handed him all of your money, begrudgingly forfeiting. "Jeez, I suck at Monopoly."

"You don't suck, you just need a little practice," he encouraged as he put away the pieces and started to sort the money, smirking a little. "That's how I became such a good kisser."