Chapter 3: My name is Zadow.

"Zadow? Nice name. It looks like Shadow. It suits you." Sonic smiled. "It was nice. But I need to go back home."

"I see... I'll go back to my cave then." Zadow stood up and walked toward his cave but Sonic stopped him.

he grabbed Zadow by the wrist and stood up as well. "Hey, don't go. I don't want you to stay alone here. Why you're not coming with me?"

Zadow looked at Sonic seriously, he felt something strange when Sonic touched him and he didn't like it. "Here is my home. I lived here since forever." He started to growl. "And don't touch me."

Sonic quickly let him go. "Alright. I'm sorry. But seriously, come with me. I'm sure you don't want to stay alone."

Zadow stared at Sonic eyes, like he was searching something in them. Sonic was frozen on the spot for the second time, enable to moves, until Zadow closed his eyes and sighed.

"Fine... Just because I'm curious about you. Nothing else."

Sonic chuckled. "Fair enough. Follow me, I think that the exit is this way."

~~~~~~

Sonic nearly lost himself in this little paradise, and Zadow felt uneasy to lets the only place he ever know. He was on edge.

"We made it! The exit is here! Now we can go back home!" Sonic said happily. He felt like he searched this exit for hours, and it was probably the case.

Zadow growled a bit. "YOUR home is out there. But mine is here." Even if he tried to hide it, he was probably scared to discover an unknown place.

Sonic saw the fear in his eyes. He don't wanted his new friend to be scared or anything, he tried to calm him down. "Hey... Don't worry, you don't need to be scared."

Zadow growled. "I'm not scared!"

"Okay... Calm down, please... Being scared is normal... It's okay... I'm here with you to help you... Alright?"

Zadow crossed his arms and growled lowly. "I can perfectly take care of myself."

"I know you can, I don't doubt it, but you'll see that it's nice to have someone to help you." Sonic smiled. "It's not this bad out there."

Zadow sighed. "Alright... Let's see how is the outside world."

~~~~~~

When they made it outside, Sonic stretched happily.

"Outside at least!"

But Zadow looked around in amazement. For the first time, he looked at the sun and he felt his warmth. "So... It's the outside world?.."

Sonic chuckled. "Yup! And we are just in the wild. You will be more shocked when you will see a city."

"A city?" Zadow was pretty curious now.

"Yeah! Now come on! Follow me!"

Sonic started to run and Zadow followed him close behind.

Did Sonic made the right choise to discover this strange and deadly creature? Sonic will see that it's not easy to take care of a wild and deadly creature, even less trying to civilize it. Let's discover what this creature is really.

   ~~~

Votes and Comments, please. :)