Chapter 10: Gay?..

Zadow looked at Sonic, confused by the outburst. "Gay?.."

"Yes!.. Now you can laugh at me... You know my secret now..."

Zadow was more confused. "Why I'll laugh at you? I don't even know what 'Gay' mean."

Sonic sighed and blushed a bit, he felt exposed now that his secret was out. "Its when you're interested in the same gender... Not a lot of people accept this..."

"I don't see what's the problem. Tails said earlier that you can love anyone."

"It's... It's not that... Loving the same gender is 'not normal' in a... Hum... 'Mating' way?.." Sonic blushed in embarrassment. "It's just because a lot of people think that you go with someone is to have a family with babies... And with the same gender, you can't..."

"I don't understand..." Zadow was lost now.

"You don't need to understand... And I prefer to not talk about it..."

~~~~~~

The rest of the day was tense. Sonic was silent, a real change from his usual behavior. Zadow was confused by this and he didn't know what to do. He got out without Sonic knowing, it was easy since Sonic was in his own head and tried to stay alone.

Zadow got outside to explore and to understand the new world he was in now. And he tried to learn about what Sonic was talking as well.

~~~~~~

Sonic heard nothing since some time now, he wondered what Zadow was doing, even if he knew that Zadow was silent and calm. He looked everywhere in the house until he realized that Zadow must have gone out.

"Dammit!.. Where he have gone again?.."

He goes outside quickly to search for him, and he called Tails for help.

~~~~~~

"We are going to separate to find Zadow, and I hope that we will find him quick before he do something..." Sonic was a little stressed, he saw what Zadow have done the first time, and he was scared that he does it another time.

"Alright, but why Zadow got out like that?" Tails asked.

"I... I maybe left him alone since you left... But I didn't know he would do that!.." Sonic was worried now that it was all his fault.

"Or maybe he got curious? He was intrigued by what we were talking earlier."

Sonic was embarrassed by the subject again. "He was the one to be intrigued by the subject..."

"I think it's normal, if he was really alone all this time, it's only natural that he want to find a mate."

Sonic blushed in embarrassment. "Let's just find him..." He started to walk away, clearly hiding something.

Tails looked at Sonic suspiciously. "You're hiding something."

"Not at all!.. Let's find Zadow!.. You go this way and I go to the other. Call me if you find him!.." And Sonic ran away just like that to avoid any other question from Tails. He have to keep his secret a secret, even if it's not a secret anymore.

Tails sighed, he didn't like the fact that Sonic want to hide things from him. He thoughts that they were best friends, brothers, with no secrets between the two of them. He started to search for Zadow, hoping that Sonic will talk to him about this.

   ~~~

Votes and Comments, please. :)