Chapter 16: Helping's On The Way.

Zadow was trying to break the cage he was in, but Eggman was slowly draining his energy. He groanned in pain, he felt weak and for some reason his belly was bothering him.

When they arrived to his lair, Eggman looked at Zadow. "Now I can test you properly, but what are you?"

Zadow just growled at him, he felt weak but he don't wanted to give Eggman what he wanted.

"Fine, suit yourself then. I'll find the answer with pain. Eggman smirked and started to experiment on Zadow.

~~~~~~

Sonic and his friends were back to his home, but Sonic was just pacing around in worry and rage, as his friends tried to make a plan to save Zadow, and first to localize Eggman's base.

"You found anything yet?.." He asked Tails in worry, but Tails just shook his head.

"No... I'm sorry Sonic... But I think his base is maybe underground or something like that, otherwise I would already found him..."

Sonic growled a bit. "I should have gone after him!.."

Amy tried to calm him. "Calm down, Sonic. We will find him. It would be useless if you were running around."

Suddenly Sonic growled at her. "Shut up. You know nothing about who he is for me!"

Knuckles joined in. "What's wrong, Sonic? You've been different since you met him. What he have done to you?"

Sonic growled louder, feeling offended by is friends now. "Nothing's wrong with me, Knucklehead!"

Tails quickly goes between Sonic and the others, trying to calm everything. "Guys, please!.. We can't fight now... We have to find Eggman's base."

Sonic growled still. It will be hard to calm him down...

~~~~~~

In the meantime, Eggman was experimenting on Zadow, until he found something interesting.

"What is that?.." He looked more closely. "You're a herm at that? Interesting... And, what is that?" The evil scientist smirked at this discovery. "You're pregnant? Oh... It become more and more interesting. Oh oh oh oh oh!" He laughed like the maniac he is know for. Zadow wanted to move away, but he felt dizzy, everything was sninning around him, and Eggman's voice was a blur as he passed out again, after all the doctor's tests.

~~~~~~

Sonic was starting to get more and more impatient, and With Amy and Knuckles not understanding him, he started to have enough of waiting. "Still nothing, Tails?.."

"I'm sorry Sonic, but i'm trying my best..."

"It's not enough... I have to find him now!-" Sonic suddenly stopped talking. "I can feel his Chaos Energy..." He suddenly ran outside.

"Sonic!-" It was too late for Tails to stop him. Sonic was gone in a blue neon. Tails quickly continued to search for Eggman's base, he have to find it to help Sonic.

~~~~~~

Sonic was on his way to Eggman's base, following Zadow's Chaos Energy. He didn't know how he could feel it, but he was still following it. No matter what, he have to find Zadow before something bad happens...

He nearly didn't saw the base's entrance, as he was worrying for his lover, but it looked like a typical Eggman's entrance base, with his logo on it. Sonic smirked to himself, not really impressed by that, Eggman was like that all the time. He prepared his spin dash and completely exploded the door. The alarms immediately went on, announcing his arrival. He smirked to the nearest security camera and ran inside.

'Zadow... I'm coming...'

   ~~~

Votes and Comments, please. :)