Chapter 17: The Truth.

Eggman groaned at Sonic's presence in his base. "Damn you, Hedgehog! But I have a surprise for you." He smirked and looked at Zadow. "Your boyfriend is here. Let's see how he handle the news."

Zadow growled weakly, showing that he wasn't beaten yet. "What are you talking about, Bald Man?.." 

"You don't know? You will know the truth as well then."

~~~~~~

Sonic finally arrived in front of Eggman, who was waiting him in front of Zadow's cage, and with a robot army next to him.

"You finally found me. It took you some time." Eggman smirked.

Sonic growled. "I don't have time for this, Egghead! Give me back Zadow, now!" 

"Oh... Sonic, but I discovered something that I'm sure will make you happy." Eggman grinned, knowing that Sonic will get curious.

"What are you talking about? I don't have time for this!" Sonic was on his guard, he felt that something bad can happens.

"I see... You don't want to know that you'll become a father then." Eggman smirked evily, pleased with himself by the look of shock on Sonic's face.

"W-What?!..." Sonic said, shocked and speechless. Zadow had the same look of shock on his face.

Sonic looked at Zadow, completely blown away by the news. "You are... Pregnant?.." He whispered in amazement. Zadow just looked at him with the same look of shock.

"What?!"

Sonic looked behind him to find his friends coming, and by the look on their face they have heard it too.

"Oh, everyone is here then? Very good. Sonic, tries to attack me, and your boyfriend here with suffer, along with your baby." Eggman grinned in satisfaction.

Sonic growled, he wanted to help Zadow, but he was scared for his safety. Zadow looked at Sonic and yelled.

"Attack!.. Now!.." A red energy surrounded him as he tried to break his cage.

Sonic nodded and quickly attacked the robots, but tried to find a way to help Zadow as the same time. His friends joined in a bit after. Eggman groaned in frustration and called his big robot.

"Now let see how you will handle this!"

Sonic quickly attacked the robot, but everytime he damaged it, the robot took some energy from Zadow, making him scream in pain. Sonic attacked again, and again. He took every blow, but nothing worked. Eggman laughed like a maniac.

"What's wrong, Sonic? Giving up already?"

Sonic slowly got back on his feet. "I'll... Never... Give up... I'll... Save Zadow... No... Matter what..."

"Very well then," Eggman looked at his robot. "Finish him."

"No!!!"

The robot didn't even have time to move when Zadow broke his cage with a red explosion, and attacked it with full rage and powers. The robot was torn apart quickly by Zadow powers and he looked at Eggman with a mad and evil look.

"You... I can kill you with just one move, and you deserve it." Zadow took Eggman and quickly knocked him down.

Sonic tried to stop him. "Zadow... Don't kill him... P-Please..." He felt on his side and lost consciousness.

"Sonic!.." Zadow quickly goes to Sonic, his red energy disappeared, and he lost consciousnes as well, falling next to his lover.

What will happen to them?..

   ~~~

Votes and Comments, please. :)