Chapter 14: Two Lovers In One Bed.

Here's the lemon guys! I hope it's good enough. ^^"

   ~~~

After the picnic that wasn't so bad after the argument with Zadow and Amy, the two lovers got back to Sonic's home. Zadow was staying close to Sonic since Amy hugged him.

"Zadow... You can let me go now... Amy is gone..." Sonic was a little embarrassed by this, and the fact that his body was becoming hot don't helped him either.

"I like to be close to you... It makes me feel good right now..." Zadow purred gently, cuddling his body to Sonic's.

Sonic blushed at this and tried to change the subject, and the bulge that he started to have. "What about we watch a movie, huh? Just go on the couch and I'll come back with some snack, sounds good?"

"Alright then." Zadow goes to the couch.

Sonic quickly goes to the kitchen and sighed in relief. 'Damn my own body... I can't even think straight!..' He sighed mentally. 'I can't ask him such a thing... It's too early... And he don't know how this works...' Sonic took some snacks and some soda for him and Zadow before going back to the couch. Zadow was searching a movie to watch when he saw Sonic coming back. "Okay, the snacks and drinks are ready. You found a movie to watch?" He asked Zadow, putting everything on the coffee table.

"I don't know... Maybe we can watch this movie with this flying thing." Zadow showed him the movie it was talking about and Sonic smiled.

"Why not, this movie is great. And the 'flying thing' is called a dragon. It doesn't exist and that's why a lot of movies are showing dragons." Sonic explained, while putting the movie on.

"Oh... I see."

~~~~~~

During the movie, Zadow was cuddling Sonic. At first the blue hedgehog was letting him do what he wanted, but slowly he started cuddling back and slowly kissing Zadow's neck, his lust starting to control his actions. Zadow was a bit confused by this, Sonic never kissed his neck like that, but he liked it a lot and he purred gently. Sonic suddenly kissed Zadow on the lips, completely forgetting the movie now. Zadow kissed back, slowly moaning. He wondered why Sonic was doing this, but his body wanted more. Sonic slowly broke the kiss and looked at Zadow.

"I love you so much... I need to do this."

Zadow was confused. "Do what?.." He asked innocently. But the only answer he got was Sonic who took him bridal style and goes to his room.

~~~~~~

Sonic got on top of Zadow and kissed his neck again, stroking his body at the same time. Zadow gasped at the new feeling he felt. He suddenly became a little scared and and growled a bit at Sonic.

"W-What are you doing to me?.."

Sonic looked up and saw the fear in Zadow eyes. He stopped what he was doing, he couldn't force Zadow into that. "I'm sorry, Zadow... I don't wanted to scare you... I just can't help myself... I need to mate with you... But I'll stop if you don't want to..."

"What does 'Mate' means?" Zadow asked.

"Normally it's when a male and a female wants a baby... But we can do it just to show that you love your partner in a intimate level... But I have to admit that I'm not good at explaining it... But I can show you if you let me..."

Zadow nodded slowly, a bit hesitant at first, but Sonic was gentle with his touch. Zadow purred in pleasure and moaned a bit at this new feeling.

Sonic then started to stroke Zadow's crotch with a smirk on his face. "Are you ready for more?~" Zadow nodded, panting. The blue hedgehog then looked at Zadow. "It will probably hurt you..."

"You can do it... I'm fine..." Zadow panted. he just wanted to feel more, he didn't wanted this to stop.

Sonic nodded and entered inside of Zadow quickly, trying to make the pain less longer. Zadow gasped and groaned in pain, holding Sonic close and making his claws scratch Sonic's back. The blue hedgehog groaned a bit and kissed Zadow on the lips. He gently broke the kiss. "I'm really sorry for the pain..."

Zadow panted and growled a bit. "I-I'm fine... Just do it..."

"You're sure?.." Sonic was a bit hesitant, he don't wanted to hurt Zadow more than he was. But Zadow nodded, telling that he was okay and that he wanted more. Sonic then moved, slowly at first, and gently moved faster and faster. Zadow moaned and growled in pleasure, still holding Sonic close to him. Sonic panted, moving fast and deep. "I-I'm c-close..."

"It feels so good..."

Sonic smirked and came deep inside Zadow with a low groan. Zadow moaned loudly and panted, letting go of Sonic.

The two lovers then cuddled close to each other, slowly falling asleep in each other arms.

   ~~~

I hope that you enjoyed the lemon! ;)

Votes and Comments, please. :)