Chapter 4: First Time in the City.

It was pretty dark when Sonic and Zadow made it to the city. Sonic wanted to made it quick to his home, he didn't wanted that someone spots Zadow and took him for a monster. Sonic spotted his house and sighed in relief.

"We made it. It's ma home Za-" But when he turned around, he didn't saw his friend. "Zadow?! Where are you?!" He looked around, but nothing. He started to run back, to see where Zadow could be, Until he hears someone screaming in fear. "Dammit... Zadow!" He quickly ran to the noise.

When he arrived Zadow had pinned a Mobian Rabbit to the ground.

"P-Please... Please let m-me go..."

Zadow chuckled darkly and smirked. "Why should I? Don't be worried, It will not hurt a bit.~" He started to leans closer to the poor Mobian Rabbit neck, ready to bite him and end his life, but Sonic quickly stopped him.

"Zadow, stop! Chaos... What were you doing?!"

Zadow growled. "I'm hungry. Now let me finish my job."

"No. You can't just kill someone like that. He is a Mobian, just like me."

"But he don't looks like you, or even me. Now back off." Zadow growled more.

"Zadow. If you're hungry I'll just gives you something when we will go home, alright? But you can't kill other Mobians, Rabbit or other species." Sonic was unusually serious.

Zadow just crossed his arms and growled.

"I'll take that as a yes." Sonic looked at the Mobian Rabbit. "Everything is fine now... I'm really sorry about my friend. You can go home now."

The Rabbit slowly stood up, still shocked about what almost happened to him. "T-Thank you so much, s-sir..."

"Come on, don't call me sir. I'm Sonic." Sonic smiled.

The Rabbit smiled a bit. "Thanks again." And he left.

Sonic sighed and looked at Zadow. "What were you thinking?"

Zadow shrugged, emotionless. "I'm hungry, and I like to hunt."

"You can't do that here." Sonic sighed heavily. "Now follow me, and you'll be able to eat."

"You have meat?"

"I'm sure that I can find that at home."

Sonic started to run, and this time Zadow was really following him.

~~~~~~

"What it is?" Zadow was confused by the food Sonic just gave him. He could smell some meat, but it was in some strange and soft thing, and some spicy thing on the top.

Sonic chuckled. "It's a Chili Dog, my favorite food! Try it, I promise it will be good." He bite in his own Chili Dog and moaned a bit at the taste that he likes so much.

Zadow looked at his Chili Dog, he was a bit skeptical but he took a bite. He tasted it and purred in delight. The meat had a strange taste but it was good with the spicy thing. "I have to admit that it's pretty good."

Sonic completely wolfed his Chili Dog. "I told you it was good, and I'm really happy that you like it."

"I still prefer fresh meat but I like it." Zadow finished his food.

"Don't worry, I'll show you other things to eat. A lot of things exist." Sonic smiled happily.

~~~~~~

"It starts to be really late, we should sleep. You can sleep on the couch tonight."

Zadow was a bit confused. "Couch?"

"Oh! I forgot. It's the soft thing over there, in front of the black thing." Sonic showed it to Zadow.

"Oh, I see. it looks really comfy." Zadow made himself comfy on the couch, curled like a ball.

"Yep. Good night, Zadow" Sonic smiled and goes to his own room to sleep.

   ~~~

Votes and Comments, please. :)