Chapter 13: Showing Love.

Zadow stared at Sonic. "You love me?.."

Sonic nodded with a smile and took Zadow's hand gently. "Yes... I can show you if you want?.."

Zadow looked serious suddenly. "Why you want now? You pushed me away earlier..." He growled a bit still feeling upset and hurt.

Sonic puts his ears down in guilt, and tried to explain. "I'm really sorry, Zadow... I don't wanted to upset you or anything else... I... I was scared... I never shown my interest in guys... And... I'm so popular that I'm scared of what the other people will think..."

"I don't understand... Why it interest you to know what other people think about you? You should matter about what you want."

Sonic looked at Zadow. "You... You're probably right..." He suddenly kissed Zadow on the lips.

Zadow was surprised, he didn't know what to do, but he just let his instinct do the job. He gently kissed back.

Sonic broke the kiss gently. "Thank you... It means a lot to me." He smiled. "Come with me. It's getting chilly out here, we will be better inside."

Zadow nodded and followed Sonic back inside. The new couple just relaxed on the couch the rest of the night, just cuddling and watching TV. Sonic was mostly doing the cuddling since Zadow was new to this but after some time, he cuddled back with a smile.

~~~~~~

In the morning, Sonic was showing Zadow how to cook, and he learned that Zadow started to like sugar food. Zadow started to understand what Love really is, and he liked it.

~~~~~~

Eggman was spying on Sonic, and he discovered that they're together.

"Yes... Yes! My plan will work better with this! I'll use this Hedgehog hybrid and defeat Sonic once and for all! Oh oh oh oh oh!!!"

~~~~~~

After breakfast, Sonic and Zadow were walking in a park. Sonic was showing Zadow the outside world and the other people. Zadow was tense at first, nearly growling at every person that he saw, but he slowly calmed down with Sonic, and he started to see that like Sonic told him, others people were not all here to hurt him or anything. They were like him and Sonic, just walking around with their loved ones or just going somewhere. Sonic was happy to see Zadow accepting other people around him.

Sonic then saw his friend talking under a tree, so he goes to them to say hello, with Zadow following close behind.

"Hello, guys! I didn't know that you will be here." Sonic smiled happily at his friends.

Tails was the first to answer. "Hello, Sonic. We were just picnicking here and we didn't wanted to bother you or Zadow, since we know that he don't like a lot of people."

"Don't worry little bro, Zadow is fine now."

"Hello, Sonikku!" Suddenly Amy hugged Sonic tightly.

"A-Amy... I c-can't... Breathe!.." Sonic struggled.

Zadow growled menacingly all of a sudden, staring at Amy. "Let him go. NOW!"

Amy quickly let go of Sonic in fear, and then she looked at Sonic. "B-But, Sonic..."

Sonic tried to calm everyone down. "Just listen to him... And Zadow?.. Calm down... Please..."

Zadow calmed down but stayed close to Sonic, staring at Amy.

Sonic sighed and facepalmed. 'It will be a long day...' He thoughts.

   ~~~

Votes and Comments, please. :)