Chapter 9: Zadow's Specie.

"Wow... Sonic?.. I think that you want to see this." Tails was amazed by what he found about Zadow.

Sonic was confused but goes to his best friend. "What did you find? It's something bad?"

"It's not bad, Sonic. But it's quite unique." Tails showed him the screen. Sonic was a bit confused, he didn't understand what he was suposed to see.

"... And?.."

Tails sighed a bit and started to explain. "It seems that Zadow is both male and female. He have a male reproductuve system, and a female one. His specie seems to be like that, they can chose to be the dominante or the submissive in the relationship. But Zadow reproductives systems are not mature yet, it seems."

Sonic was confused and amazed by this news. "Wow... But... Why his reproductives systems are not mature yet? He looks like the same age as me."

"Maybe his specie don't grow like us? Or maybe he need to be with someone else for his hormones to start acting up? He was alone all his life, maybe it's normal that he didn't feel the need to mate or anything. I need to make some more research to be sure."

"Oh..." Sonic blushed a bit and looked away, he was a bit embarrassed to talk about mating and all that.

"You found something interesting about me?" Zadow looked at them suspiciously and got up from the couch.

Tails looked at him. "Yes... It's nothing bad though, It's just quite unique..."

"You're both male and female, to be precise..." Sonic explained.

Zadow was I bit confused and tried to process this new information. "But you were talking about something, and I don't know the word... What does 'Mate' mean?.."

Sonic blushed more, he wanted to explain but he couldn't find the words, he don't talk a lot about this subject. Tails saw Sonic and tried to explain.

"It's when you love someone more than a friend, this person can be your mate."

Zadow nodded. "I see... Thanks."

~~~~~~

Later, Tails got back to his workshop, and Sonic sighed, sitting on the couch. The last subject of the discussion had really embarrassed him. He never liked to talk about this, since he tried to keep his secret from his friends.

Zadow looked at Sonic. "Why you were acting like this?"

Sonic looked at him. "Like what?.."

"You were trying to hide your face since Tails started to talk about mate." Zadow looked at Sonic seriously now.

Sonic blushed a bit but tried to act normally. "No I didn't. I'm hiding nothing..."

Zadow got closer to Sonic, with a serious face. "You're lying."

Sonic started to growl. "I'm hiding nothing, okay?! You don't need to know!"

Zadow started to growl as well dominantly.

The two growled at each other until Zadow had enough and pinned Sonic down with a menacing growl.

Sonic tried to stay calm but he started to blush when he saw the position he was in. After some second he blurted out, embarrassed, and pushed Zadow off of him.

"I'm gay!.. Alright!..

   ~~~

Votes and Comments, please. :)