Chapter 5: Meeting Friends.

The next morning, Zadow woke up before Sonic and started to explore the house. He found Sonic's room but he let him sleep for now, and he found what  he wanted to find, the fridge, as Sonic called it. He slowly openned it and looked what was inside, he saw a lot of thing that he didn't know what it was, but he smirked when he saw his favorite food, meat.

Sonic woke up hearing strange noises, he wondered to himself what's going on, until he remembered that Zadow was in his house. "Shit... What is he doing now?.." Sonic got up from his bed and goes to the kitchen, where was the noises. He saw Zadow looking inside the lockers, searching something it seemed. "And what are you doing?" He crossed his arms with a serious look on his face.

Zadow quickly looked at him with the sound of his voice. "I'm looking for the spicy thing that I tasted yesterday."

Sonic chuckled and goes to a locker. "Its called Chili. You want to eat it like that?" He grabbed one box and gave it to Shadow.

Shadow took the box of Chili and looked at it curiously. "I wanted to put it on my meat."

"I'm sure it will be better on a cooked meat. I'll show you how its done." Sonic took the meat and started to cook it.

Zadow looked with curious interest how Sonic cooked the meat, how the meat's color changed and the meat smelled better.

~~~~~~

"It's really good." Zadow completely wolfed down his cooked meat with Chili sauce on it.

Sonic smiled. "I'm happy that you like it. I told you that it will be better. Now I want you to meet my friends."

Zadow finished his meal and looked at Sonic. "Your friends? Why?"

"Come on, Zadow. You will see them anyway, I called them. I'm sure you will like them."

Zadow crossed his arms with a serious look on his face. "I'll be the one to see that."

Sonic sighed and waited for his friends to come.

~~~~~~

Suddenly the doorbell rings. Zadow was surprised at first, looking quickly to the sound. But Sonic goes happily to the door. He remembered that Sonic's friends were suposed to come, so he just looked back at the 'TV', like Sonic called it, with confusion and interest. He didn't really understand what it was, but it was intriguing.

"I'm happy to see you all, guys. I want you to meet someone." Sonic lets come inside Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Silver and Blaze.

Zadow looked quickly at the new people, staring and growling, especially on Knuckles.

Knuckles had an aggressive stance, looking at Zadow. "Who is he?"

"Easy guys. It's Zadow, my new friend." Sonic tried to calm down everyone, mostly Knuckles. But Knuckles started to growl back to Zadow.

"I don't like him. I feel an evil energy coming from him."

Sonic wanted to say something to calm them down, but it was too late. Zadow and Knuckles started to fight. Sonic tried to stop them but Amy and Tails prevented him to do so. Knuckles tried to punch Zadow hard, but he was faster and swifter than him. Zadow could teleport, something that none of them could do. Knuckles had no chance against him.

Sonic quickly looked at Silver. "Silver! Do something!"

Silver nodded. "Alright." He used his telekinesis to stop Knuckles and Zadow.

But Zadow growled at Silver, wondering what was that, and not liking it a lot. He started to charge up his energy and he could free himself from Silver's telekinesis.

Sonic quickly goes to Zadow. "Calm down, okay? It's nothing. Knuckles is just stupid sometimes..."

"Hey!" Knuckles was not happy about this.

Zadow looked seriously at Sonic and growled a bit, but he got back on the couch, watching the TV again.

"Sonic." Knuckles looked at Sonic. "You're so called friend over here have a strange energy, and he have a powerfull Chaos energy... Like you."

   ~~~

Votes and Comments, please. :)