Chapter 8: Eggman's Evil Plan.

Eggman walked back to his evil lair, angry. "Damn this hedgehog and his new friend! This hedgehog has something different..." He watched the battle he just had, analyzing the black and red 'hedgehog'. "Interesting... He have a lot of Chaos Energy, the same as Sonic... With..." He smirked at his discovery. "I can use that for my revenge. OH OH OH OH OH!" He laughed evily, like the maniac he is, and started to work on his new plan.

~~~~~~

"We need to work on that, Zadow..."

Zadow waved it off, for him his behavior wasn't a problem, he could do everything he wanted, and nobody will stop him.

Sonic became serious. "You told me that you will behave and live like me."

Zadow looked back at Sonic, serious as well. "I told you that I'll try. But I'll not change who I am, not even for you."

"That's not what I'm saying, Zadow!.. Just... You don't need to kill anyone, you're safe here, you don't need to survive... You can live..." Sonic was really serious, it was rare to see him like that.

Zadow just stared at him, saying nothing. Sonic sighed and shook his head.

"We can talk about that later... I wanted to call Tails to do some test on you, to better know you and all. You're okay with that?.."

"... Alright, it can't be bad."

Sonic smiled and the two of them goes back home.

~~~~~~

"Alright. I'll took a blood simple and analyze it, and like that we will be able to know your powers, and even your species." Tails smiled, he was happy to do this test, he liked to discover news things and he knew that Zadow has something different, maybe even special.

Tails took the blood simple, with Zadow looking with interest. It took some time for the machine to analyze Zadow blood.

Tails looked at the results. "Let's see... It's confirmed that you're half Mobian Hedgehog, but even my machine don't know your other half... It looks like... An Alien?.."

Now Sonic looked at the result as well. "I don't know what it is... But it's definitely not a Mobian."

"I'll try to do some more research, maybe I'll be able to find something else."

Sonic sighed a bit and sat down on the couch, next to Zadow. "I hope we will learn more about you." He smiled at Zadow.

"I would like to help but I know nothing about my species..."

Sonic chuckled. "Don't worry! Tails will find out! He is the most smart guy I know!"

Zadow smiled a bit. Something inside him liked to see Sonic happy.

   ~~~

I'm sorry if it's a bit short, but I needed to keep Zadow's Alien things for the next chapter. ^^"

Votes and Comments, please. :)