Final Chapter: It's Time.

9 Months Later...

"Zadow... Go easy on yourself..." Sonic was worried for Zadow, the baby could come really soon and Zadow just acted normally, making Sonic worried constantly.

Zadow growled a bit. "Sonic... For the last time, I'm FINE! You don't need to follow me like that just because you're scared that I fall or something! I can take care of myself!"

Sonic puts his ears down, he was worried for Zadow but he don't wanted him to be mad. "I'm sorry... I just want you and our child safe... You know I love you..."

Zadow sighed. "I know... But I can do things on my own."

Sonic hugged Zadow gently, putting his hand on Zadow's belly. "I know... But please... Relax with me for a while... I promise you won't regret it."

Zadow sighed again. "Alright... Alright..."

Sonic smiled and puts on a movie and cuddled to Zadow gently, and Zadow purred gently, watching the movie.

----------------------------------------

It was late in the night when Zadow's belly started to hurt him, he stroked it to try to calm the baby down but the pain got stronger by the minutes. He whimpered in pain, waking Sonic up.

"Zadow?.. W-What's wrong?.." Sonic asked, not completely awake. It took him some second to understand why his lover was whimpering and he quickly opened his eyes, completely awake now. "It's time?.."

Zadow just whimpered in pain, trying to calm down, that's what his instincts were telling him.

"We need to go to the hospital." Sonic got up and wanted to take Zadow in his arms but he growled at him.

"I don't want to go back to this place!.." Zadow growled and whimpered again in pain.

"Zadow! Don't be stupid, you can't do this alone! I know nothing about this kind of things a-and... We need doctors to help you!.." Sonic tried to resonate his lover, but with little success.

Zadow growled loudly this time, ignoring his pain, completely angered. "If I told you that I don't wanted to go to this place again, then we are not going! I don't want any help because I can do this myself!" He whimpered loudly in pain this time.

Sonic completely submitted himself, he don't wanted Zadow to be mad at him, not now. He sighed reluctantly. "Alright... ... But are you sure that you know what you are doing?.."

Zadow sighed when the pain calmed down a bit and nodded at Sonic. "I'm confident in my instincts... You should listens to them more often..."

Sonic thoughts a bit and nodded before going out of the room. Zadow was a little confused until he saw him coming back with additional blankets. "You need to be comfortable, right?.." Zadow just lets Sonic do and he tried to calm down but he knew that it was just the beginning...

----------------------------------------

It was very early in the morning now as Zadow pushed as hard as he can. He wanted to take a break but everything in him were telling him to not stop, the life of his baby was in the way, and he will do anything to see it alive.

"You're doing great, love..." Sonic tried his best to support his lover in this, he was a bit worried for the baby, but he trusted Zadow.

"I-I can feel that i-it will be over soon..." Zadow whimpered as he pushed, he never felt this weak before. "C-Come on!.." He pushed with all of his strength with a scream of pain. He wanted to stop, to die here, but the pain completely disappeared when he heard a baby crying.

Sonic was speechless, he was like completely frozen until he felt Zadow trying to sits up. He gently pushed him back down with a smile. "Just rest... I'll take care of it."

Zadow wanted to protest but Sonic wad right, he was too weak and exhausted to get up.

Sonic goes to the little baby and gently took it to go to the bathroom. He gently washed it, discovering that his little baby was a boy, he smiled proudly. This little one really looked like Zadow, but he took his quills style from his daddy. The little baby whimpered softly and sniffed as Sonic  dried him gently.

Sonic goes back to the room, seeing a exhausted Zadow waiting worriedly.

"I can see it now?.." Zadow asked the second he saw Sonic. He couldn't wait to see his baby.

Sonic chuckled at this. "Calm down and relax, our little boy is more than alright." He handed the baby to his 'mother'.

"A boy?.." Zadow gently took the little one in his arms but he couldn't miss the fact that his baby was like him. "He looks like me..."

Sonic was a little confused by his reaction. "Of course, it bother you?"

"I just..." Zadow looked at Sonic. "It doesn't bother you?.."

"Of course not. You are a beautiful creature, and he have parts of me too." Sonic gently kissed Zadow cheek.

He purred softly and looked back at his and Sonic's baby. "How we should name him?"

"Well..." Sonic thoughts. "Since your species like the 'Z', we can name him like you."

"Any suggestion?.. I'm terrible with names..."

Sonic thoughts for a moment, again. "Why not... Zack? How's that sounds for you?"

"Zack?.. Zack..." Zadow looked down at his baby, who was asleep for now. He then smiled. "It suits him. Our little Zack..."

"I'm glad that you like it."

Zadow smiled and kissed his blue lover passionately.

The end!

   ~~~

There it is! The end of this story! I hope that you all liked it, and thanks to all that liked it. Stay tunes for my others stories! ^^
The picture of the chapter is Zack, from 'Kingofhighlands'.