Chapter 6: Chaos Energy?

Sonic looked at Knuckles completely confused. "What do you mean by that? How he can have Chaos Energy like me?.."

"Not just like you, Sonic. You two have the same Chaos Energy, an really powerful one. But your 'friend' have something evil. I can feel it."

Sonic growled a bit at Knuckles. "Don't say that. He just lived in the wild and alone all his life. He is not evil. He can learn to live with us."

Tails tried to calm Sonic down, he don't wanted another fight to begin. "Calm down, Sonic. I'm sure you're right. Let's start over the presentations." He smiled at his brother.

Sonic sighed and smiled at Tails, he couldn't be angry at his brother. "Thanks, Tails. I knew that I could count on you." He leads Tails over the couch, where was Zadow, still watching the TV with curiosity and interest. "Zadow. You can meet Tails, he is like my little brother. And Tails, meet Zadow, my new friend."

Tails was a little nervous but tried to smile to Zadow nicely. "Hi... I'm Tails. Sorry for earlier. I hope we will be able to be friend?.."

Zadow looked at Tails, he was really intimidating for him but Zadow relaxed, seeing that this Tails was not like the red Echidna from earlier, and he nodded in acknowledgement. "Hmph... I guess it's nice to meet you. More than the red one, since you seems closer to Sonic."

Sonic smiled happily. "Don't worry for Knuckles, Zadow. He will calm down on his own. Come on! Meet the others!" He leads Zadow over the other. They were all a little nervous but it seemed that Zadow felt better around people who was Hedgehog, he seemed more nice and relaxed around Sonic and a little with Silver now.

~~~~~~

After the meeting, who started on a hard note, everyone was in the living room.

"Now tell me, what is Chaos Energy?" Zadow asked in curiosity.

Knuckles groaned a bit but answered him. "It's the energy that every living creature have. But it's rare when you can actually use it. I can because I'm an Echidna and that I am the Guardian of the Master Emerald. Sonic can too for unknow reasons, and it seems that you can too."

"I see..."

"Tell me. Since when you can use it?" Knuckles suddenly asked.

"As long as I can remember, I always had it." Zadow said, thinking about it.

"You seem to be born with it then..."

~~~~~~

It was dinner time when Sonic's friends said goodbye and goes home.

Zadow looked at Sonic with a confused look on his face. "The red one said that you have Chaos Energy too, so why you don't have the same power I have?"

"Chaos Energy is difficult to understand... Knuckles can feel it but can't really use it. I can use it but only with a Chaos Emerald. But you seem to be able to use it on your own... It's amazing." Sonic smiled at him.

"Chaos Emerald?" Zadow asked, and titled in head on the side in confusion.

Sonic chuckled a bit at this, thinking it was cute. "I'll show you tomorrow, and I'll be able to see what power you have. Sounds good to you?"

"Fair enough, I guess."

Sonic smiled and started to cook something for them both, with Zadow looking at Sonic's cooking curiously.

   ~~~

Votes and Comments, please. :)