Chapter 1

Wednesday 11th December 2019- elders speech-
"They youth has gone crazy, and they need to be stopped"

Y/n POV
This is bullshit, complete and utter bullshit I shout as I turn the tv off after watching the news, all because a few teens started a fight in London the elders are kicking off again. Wait let me give u a back story first, basically it's 2019 and people are starting to believe in themselves, for example I wasn't very happy with my appearance until I found a singer, he is known as yungblud, kinda weird spelling but as he said "DoUbLe ThE U dOuBlE tHe FLaVoUr" I always laugh at that. I found him because my friend would listen to him and she got me into him, we are going to see him tomorrow actually.

About an hour watching the news I decided to go for a walk. Once again the 'guards' or more know as the silencers are everywhere, they are called the silencers because if you try and stand up for yourself or someone else or if you try and say something that they don't like they will take you away and place a mettle plate over your mouth as punishment, I'm surprised they haven't got that yungblud yet, he is very political and is against all the the elders and the silencers are for, maybe they might catch him one day.

After walking for about an hour listening to music I decided to go home. I live in a small flat in London with my best friend Katie, me and Katie have know each other since we were 14, we are now 19. She is the one who got me into yungblud and ever since that I loved him, some people will call me obsessed but I disagree, I only know part of his life and that is what he puts on the internet, for example his name is Dominic Richard Harrison and he was born in Doncaster, which is only an hour away from where I was born.

It was quite late when I got home so I decided to get a drink and go to my room, I got changed into my pyjamas and went on instagram for an hour before falling asleep.