Chapter 9

......."Shit" Dom  started to get up, "Dom what's wrong?" I asked worried "we have to get back to the house, something bad his happening" he replied, I was about to ask what is happening but I felt like it was the wrong moment and that I would find out when we got back to his house. In the car it was silence, Dom seemed tense, I could tell he was worried because he was speeding. It only took us 20 minutes to get back to the house, when we got there, there were more cars that I hadn't seen before so I know something was happening.
Dom parked the car before jumping out and quickly running to my side of the car to open the door "quick we can't be out side for much time or we will be spotted" he said while looking around making sure no one saw us. We ran into the house to see a load of people in the living room around the coffee table. Dom rushed into the middle and made sure everyone was ok. Katie came running out of the kitchen and hugged me "I'm so glad your safe" she said "why wouldn't I have been safe?" I asked "well we were told that the elders have declared war on us and that the silencers would arrest anyone they saw who wouldn't listen to them, and I know that you and Dom wouldn't listen so I got scared" she replied. Just as I walked back into the living room I heard Dom call me and Katie over to him, Adam, Michael, bear and someone else who I didn't know.
"Y/n, this is Marshmello, he is from another part of our group, as I'm sure Katie has already told you, the elders have declared war which means we have to leave here as soon as possible, go to camp and train." He said while looking toward me and Katie, we both nodded and then walked up to our rooms to pack some clothes, while Dom was still ya liking to everyone about where to set up camp I turned to tv on to see that the elders have now upped the security on everything which means we can't go into shops without being questioned or attacked, we were in danger.
Once I had realised that it was two in the morning and I was feeling tired, I got changed into comfortable clothes, I didn't want to sleep just in case anything happens but I was too tired to stay in those clothes. Dom then walked into my room and sat on the bed next to me "hey, you okay?" He asked while hugging me " yea um I'm fine" I replied all though I wasn't, I didn't like war or fighting, I lost my brother to a fight with a silencer and when ever I think about it I get sad, I didn't want to lose anyone else. " no your not, what's up?" He asked as he pulled me closer to him, I started crying, "I lost my brother to a fight with a silencer and I have hated fighting ever since, I don't want to lose anyone else" I said looking at him as I started to cry softly "hey, it's ok, I'm here for you, and I promise you your brother would be proud of you for standing up against the silencers, you won't lose anyone again, I promise" he said kissing the top of my head as I pulled him closer to me if that was even possible.
We sat there for a few moments "come one, get some sleep, a few of bears boys are out side making sure that we don't get attacked, it's safe in here for now, we will be leaving first thing in the morning so you need some sleep" he said realising that I was starting to fall asleep, I lied on the bed and he pulled the covers over me and started to walk away "please stay with me" I said to him, not wanting to be alone "ok, love" he said as he climbed into bed next to me, he kissed me the wrapped his arms around me, we then both drifted off to sleep.

_____________________________________
A/n

WHAT?!?!? Two chapters in one night, wow don't get used to it probs won't happen often 🙃