Chapter 13

Y/n POV
As I got back to camp I saw Dom standing there talking to bear about Something so I decided to walk up behind him and hug him, he turned around and pulled me closer to him "omg baby you scared us all, I thought you got hurt and I would never see you again" he said then kissed the top of my head "I'm sorry baby, but come on, me hurt and never see u again, I would fight anyone off to be with you" I say giggling slightly "aww, same here" he said looking into my eyes, he leans down and kisses me softly "ewwwww, get a room"  bear said laughing "oh shut up" Dom said laughing, while they started talking again I decided to go find Katie and the girls to say sorry for leaving.

I walked into Katie and Adams bunker to see Adam on top of Katie and them both kissing "will you to quit this for a minute " I said laughing awkwardly, "Y/N I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR RUNNING OF AND SCARING ME" Katie screamed pushing Adam off of her "OK katie, I'm sorry but didn't have to throw Adam" I said looking to Adam who was now on the floor laughing with us "oh hell live, an he knows I love him so he'll forgive me"  she said while laughing "OK well I'll let you both get back to whatever you dirty hoes were up to" I laughed and walked back to mine and Dom's bunker, I was tired so I decided to jump in the shower to wake me up a Bit, I didn't want to fall asleep yet because it was on 10pm and I wanted to cuddle with Dom first.

Dom came into the bunker at 10:25 and dived onto the bed, pulled to blanket off me and wrapped himself up covering his head like a toddler playing a game, "well hello there" I said giggling while poking him "hi" he said with a big smile on him face " you seem happy" I said cupping his face with my hands "I am, bear just got a message from machine gun Kelly, he's going to bring some troops over in a few weeks for extra help, which means that you won't have to go out as much, which means less of A change of you getting hurt" he said just before he kissed me, we pulled away and layed down on the bed "as lovely as that is Dom, I want to be out there helping you and everyone else, I'd rather get hurt myself than you, Katie, Adam , Tom, Michael or anyone else gets hurt" I said blankly staring at the ceiling of the bunker " baby, I know you want to help but I..... I just can't have you out there to much, you mean way too much to me so there is now way you are going out all the time, and when you do go out u will not be left alone out there, you will always be safe" he said facing me, I continued looking at the ceiling "baby, I promise you, I will be fine out there no matter what happens." I turned to him and kissed him, "well I'm tired so I'm going to sleep now, love you" I kissed him again lightly and he kissed back, I then turned to face away from Dom, I felt his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer to him, God this boy is going to be the death of me , I slowly start to drift off thinking about how life is going to be after this whole war, maybe life will start to look up for me.

_____________________________________
A/n
I've got a few chapters which just need a little work then they will all be published but I haven't got that effort right now