Chapter 12

Y/n POV
The next session me and the girls had was gun training because of course none of us knew how to use a gun.

After workout the same man was watching my every move, it made me feel awkward but I just tried to ignore it, plus he had a different session from me and the girls, also Dom would be back by lunch anyway so it will be fine. The girls and I found this session a little boring but we had to do it because we all needed to help out here, we all kept laughing because Jessie was making jokes about some of the boys in our group, they all seemed like nice people in our group, we ended up with a load of the people from bears groups so me and Katie had to start learning names. We got thought our gun session and then went to safety, this was all about being safe in the battle field cuz like y'all don't wanna die, it also told us what to do if we wee in trouble so that was a little boring, we all had to listen here though because it was important but Jessie kept making jokes and causing us to laugh, god we act like teenagers in school, but hey we have to make a bad situation a little better. Our last session before lunch was gear and transport during battle times, because if we where spotted we would have to know how to change the speeds of our karts and get out of there, this session we easy and we all caught on quickly so it ended up in racing which was fun.

As I was standing around watching jessie, Katie and brooke race some of the other people from our group I pulled my phone out because I got a notification, it was a text from dom
Dom-
Hey baby, hope your sessions are going well, we are going to be a little later than we thought because their plane was delayed, but we will be back soon, love you xx
Y/n-
Hey, sessions are going good and OK baby be safe, see you soon, love you too xx

God I do love this Boy, he is just perfect to me, and I know that this sounds cheesy but it's true, I've never felt like this about anyone, I thought I was in love before but it wasn't love, I was blind to it all, it was just abuse, my ex zach, he treated me horrible everyday and I didn't realize it because I thought I loved him, we were together for 3 years but he broke up with me one night because he thought I was cheating on him, so he left after he beat me up, he kicked me, punched me and even threatened to kill me, I didn't leave my room for months because it broke me, but Katie was there for me all the way through it, and that is why I get protective over her sometimes.

Being left alone with my thoughts was not a good thing because I started crying, I ended up walking away from the session, considering that it wasn't that important because everyone was just racing. I kept walking up the hill that the camp was set by and ended up on the top of a cliff by a tree, I sat there for a while thinking about things, what if no one cared?, what if Zach was right and ill die alone? What if I lose everyone because of this whole thing?, I started crying uncontrollebly, and I know this makes me look weak because I've cried twice in one day but I don't care.

I sat on the cliff for ages, I turned my phone off when I got up the hill because I just wanted to be alone. I guess I missed lunch and the last two sessions because it was starting to get dark, I played down on the grass and stared at the stars, I was calmer than what I was when I got up this hill but I didn't want to go back to camp yet, I just wanted to be here with the breeze blowing through my hair and the stars sparkling.

I decided I better turn my phone on just in case someone needed me, when it turned on I have 5 missed calls from Dom, 7 from Katie and 2 from adam, I also had a few texts off them
Katie-
Y/n where are you? It's lunch now.
Yo where you too I'm getting worried now.
Y/n Dom's back and he's looking for you.
I swear y/n I'm gonna kill you when answer.
Adam-
Y/n where are you, Dom's getting worried and Katie hasn't seen you since third session.
Y/n, please answer, we are all getting worried now
Dom-
Baby we are back xx.
Where are you, Katie said she hasn't seen you since third session?
Baby please answer, I'm getting worried now.
Y/n im getting scared now, where are you?

I better reply to them
To dom-
Hey baby, I'm sorry I was just thinking and got sad so I went on a walk and turned my phone off, I'm up the top of the hill on the cliff, I'll come down now.

I started to walk back to camp excited to see Dom because I haven't seen him since this morning, but I also wanted to say sorry in person for leaving without telling anyone where I was going.

_____________________________________

A/n
So yo imma write a load tonight cuz I got plans for this and I need more of the story in to start them ahhhhhhhhh🙃