Chapter 22

It's been a few months after our first outing and we have been in so many more and saved so many people, me and Dom have been distant for the last few weeks because we are both getting stressed out, me and Katie also moved into a bunker together because her and Adam argued a few weeks ago and are not talking anymore and she didn't want to be alone, this has hurt her a lot because she really does love him, but I guess things just happen right? But all I know is that I have to be here for her.

Today we are going on another outing, all of the ones that we have been on we have come out on top so hopefully today will be the same, Katie didn't feel like going today so I told her to stay and that I would let Dom and bear know that she wouldn't be coming today.

I went out into the yard where everyone met up and got ready for the outing, just as me and brooke were getting our guns I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and I instantly knew who it was. "Hello, love" Doms whispered into my ear before kissing my cheek "hello baby" I said back before turning around and hugging him, I know that I said we had been distant for a while but that was only because he has been busy with planning everything and making sure that everything was going well and also because I had been with Katie making sure she was doing fine through this whole thing with Adam, we are still that cute couple when we see eachother.

Dom helped me get ready and brooke left to find Tom because those two are together now and I think it's very cute. Me and Dom the. Walked hand in hand to where everyone else was getting ready and getting into the trucks, me and Dom got into a truck with Tom, brooke, Jess,Adam and bear with marshmallow driving, there where two more trucks going with us, it was an three drive so everyone slowly started to fall asleep because we would be stopping at a camp near to the silencers base was and we would decided if we would fight today or tomorrow depending on the time we got there.
Dom had fallen asleep on my lap while I was scratching his head, I however was not tired and didn't sleep, I looked up and saw that Adam was also awake and it was only me and him so I decided to try and find out what has happened between him and Katie.
"hey Adam, how are you?" as I asked him he looked up at me and he looked horrible, he obviously hadn't slept in a while and I could see that he was sad, "hi" was all he replied then looked at the floor again, I could tell that he was hurt by this and I really needed to find out what had happened "hey, I know that you probably don't want to talk about this right know but I can tell that you are upset about it and so is Katie, so what happened?" as soon as I said her name it was like something switched and he broke down crying, I wanted to go hug him so bad but couldn't move because Dom was sleeping on my lap. Adam soon looked up at me with tears in his eyes and replied "I know that the argument was my fault, I kicked off because of something stupid, and I hurt her, but I feel so bad y/n, I can't sleep without knowing if she is okay, I can't live without her, I love her, but now I lost her" he started crying as soon as he finished, "Adam, trust me she still love you, she is back in the bunker right now and she hasn't slept in so long because she misses you, but she won't admit it, trust me when we get back I will make sure that you both sort everything out because you two both love eachother, don't let this bring you down, it's only a little argument, I promise you that you will work this out, but try to get some sleep because you will need it" I spoke back to him trying my best to help, he just nodded and placed his head on the seat next to him and went to sleep.

I decided that I would get some sleep as well because there was nothing else to do because everyone was asleep.
I woke up a while later with my head on Dom's lap with his hand playing with my hair, he must have woken up and moved us both around, I lifted my head to face him and kissed his plump lips, I slowly moved onto his lap straddling him as the kiss got more heated, he then kissed down my neck and started to suck and bite my neck leaving marks, I moaned and slowly started to grind down him, me and Dom had done a lot in the last month and also had a slight pregnancy scare so of course this was normal for us now, we were then interrupted by Tom and brooke laughing and giggling and than Adam whistled at us, I blushed a deep red an got off of Dom while he just laughed with them, "get a room you two" Tom laughed.

After talking and laughing for an the last twenty minutes we finally got to the temporary camp and decided that we would not go into fight until tomorrow because everyone was too tired, so we all just went to our bunkers and went to sleep, except me and Dom tho, we had other plans.......

_____________________________________

A/n
It's 2:05 in the morning where I am and I have not got the effort to right about kinky stuff so I'll let you use your imaginations, also I kinda like who this one turned out so let me know what u think