Chapter 8

Y/n PoV

After about half an hour of driving we got the destination, I have no clue where we are but I am very confused, he had taken me to a random hill half an hour away from his house, oh well.
Dom got out of the car and walked around to my side, I had already opened the door and gotten out "hey, I was gonna open your door for you" he said while trying to pretend to be sad but failing miserably because we both started laughing. We walked up the hill and there was a pink blanket set under a small tree, it looked so cute. Dom then grabbed my hand gently and walked me over to the blanket. I sat down "hey, um I'll be back now I just forgot something" he said awkwardly and ran back to the car. Alone I started to think, this boy is so sweet and loving, it's such a shame that we have ended up in a tore up world were we are silenced for everything, he is too good for this world, I sighed to myself and looked over the city of London. After a few minutes Dom sat next to me and we both looked at the city in silence, I wasn't an awkward silence, it was peaceful. "Hey, so Um how was your day?" Dom asked to brake the silence "my day has been wonderful since I spent it with you" I said while smiling at him "same here, I really am glad that bear got you and Katie out of that concert, and I can tell that Adam is as well" he said with a slight chuckle. I looked back out at the city and smiled, today couldn't get any better.
"Y/n?" Dom looked at me worried "Dom?" I questioned back "well I know that I haven't know you very long and I know that we live in this messed up world but I wanted to say that you mean a lot to me and I am so glad that I met you, even if it was in a way that almost got us killed, but I am really happy to have you in my life" he said smiling at me while hugging me "Dom, I am so glad that I met you as well, and I know we only just met each other but I am glad that we became friends" I smiled back at him, the sun started to set, "the sun set is so beautiful from here" I said still smiling "not as beautiful as you, love" Dom said looking at me. He then leaned down and placed his lips to mine, I kissed him back, the kiss was loving and passionate, we both pulled back smiling "y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked hopefully smiling "Dom, i can't, I'm sorry" I replied while looking down, "oh, okay" he said turning away from me, he looked sad, I couldn't help but laugh at this, I pulled him back to me and kissed him "of course I will be your girlfriend" I said smiling and giggling "y/n, you made me think you didn't like me for a moment, I was about to cry" "aww Dom, of course I like you, you are amazing" we kissed again then sat in each other's arms while watching the sunset.
After about 20 minutes doms phone went off, he pulled it out and looked at the message "shit"............

_____________________________________
A/n
Hehehe cliffhanger......... might post the second half tonight but we will have to see 🙃