Chapter 10

I woke up to the sound of Dom's phone going off, he got up and left the room to take the call , I don't think he knew I was awake so I decided to wait till he came back. About 5 minutes later he came back in and started to grab the bags that we have packed, he still hasn't realised I awake so I decided to get up quietly and stoop behind him "BOO" I screamed while wrapping My arms around, "Ahh, fuck you scared me"  he said turning around to me, he leans down and kissed my head then picked me up "Dom no stop, put me down, p-please" I screamed while laughing "ok, my luv" he said as he gently threw me down onto the bed laughing. "We have to get packing luv, we are leaving to camp in an hour" Dom said sounding sad, I know that he didn't want to have to go to the camp but the elders have declared war on us and know where we are right now so we have to go, he got up kissed me on the head then left to finish taking the bags to the car.

After I got dressed I went to find Katie, as I walked into her room I saw her and Adam cuddled up on the bed "aww" I said as the both looked at me "what do u want, hoe" Katie said "well hoe, we need to get going soon so u two love bird better hurry up" I said while walking out, Katie and Adam hadn't said they were to get her but you could just tell that they were.

I walked down stairs to see Dom talking to bear and Marshmello also I decided to get something to eat from the kitchen, as I was making toast I felt two arms wrap around my waist, then a head on my shoulder "hey, luv" Dom said before kissing my cheek "hey Dom, what time we leaving?" "About twenty minutes,luv" "ok baby" I kissed him then sat at the table to eat my food, Katie came down at sat next to me and looked sad, "what's wrong Kate?" I asked her she huffed "it's just I really like Adam but I don't know what to do because I know he likes me but I'm too scared to say anything" she huffed again "girl just talk to him, I can see that u and him like each other, me and Dom have already made a bet, so just do it" I said looking at her "ok I will now, thx hoe" she said getting up and walking away "go get ur man hoe" I said we both started laughing.

After I finished my food everyone was ready to leave for camp. I found out that the camp was in Wales, we were meeting up with some other people there who were going to help us win this war agains the elders, we all got into cars, me, Dom, Adam and Katie in one and then Tom, Michael, Baer and Marshmello in Adams acre and then the feast of the people were spread out into different cars. It was around a four hour drive plus a few stops and going down different roads to avoid the silencers. The whole car ride was just us all singing along to music and talking. I also caught Katie and Adam kissing in the back "will u two stop fucking in the back of Doms car while we are here" I said laughing Dom then turned around "eww don't get Adam and Katie juices on my car seats" we all burst out laughing "I guess you two are together now then?"
I asked "yes, Katie asked me this morning, I was gonna do it but she beat me to it" Adam said laughing then kissing Katie on the cheek, "aww that's cute" I said winking at Katie, " aww look we are on a double date, eee" Dom screamed like a little girl, "Dom we are literally going to wales to fight the elders, what could possibly be cute about that" Adam said laughing we all laughed along, we kept on laughing at random things, I ended up falling asleep for the rest of the drive.

When we stopped I was still half asleep, I felt arms wrap around me then I looked up a little to see Dom carrying me into what I thing was camp, I cuddled into him more just as he placed me down on a bed and then got in himself, I cuddled into him and we both drifted off to sleep, how could I be with such an amazing boy like Dom, I don't deserve this at all, especially after what I had done in my past......

——————————————————

A/n

So ya know I am really bad at updating this but yea, if u like it let my know also leave ideas for meeee🙃