Chapter 17

Y/n pov
I woke up after about two hours of sleep, the bunker was silent and I couldn't hear anyone outside so I guessed everyone was at the lunch hall. I have to admit that I felt really bad after getting annoyed at something like that but I just wanted to be with everyone on their first fight with the silencers.
I went to the bathroom and took a shower to try and make myself feel better, I put on Dom's music and started jamming out for a good 20 minutes before deciding that I should get out and go find everyone.
I got out and got dressed into a simple hoodie and jeans, just as I was putting my shoes on Dom bursted through the door screaming with happiness, when he saw me he ran up to me and tackled me back onto the bed "well, hello , what you all hyper for?" I asked while smiling at him "well me and Ashley have decided that we are gonna do a collab together and try and lighten up the mood around this place with music" Dom said while swinging his arms around, smiling. "oh... That's nice..." I said as I looked down trying to avoid eye contact. "hey, what's wrong, you seem off" he asked living my chin up with his hand. "oh nothing, I'm just really tired, but Katie asked me to meet her" I said trying to hide the fact that I'm lying "oh okay then, I'll see you later baby" he said kissing the top of my head, he knows that I'm lying about something but I don't want to tell him, I mean I am happy for him to be making songs with people who could help him with his career but something is up with Ashley and I don't like her.
When I left the bunker I instantly called Katie and told her to meet me, I had to tell someone about it before it kills me, she answered and we decided to meet on the Cliff.

Dom's pov
I know something is wrong with y/n but I don't know what, and it's also killing me that I can't tell her about what happened between me and Ashley, she kissed me today and I know that some people were watching so I need to make sure no one tells her before I find the right time to tell her, but right now I need to talk to someone about it, I feel so bad, so I walked to Adams bunker.
"hey man, what's up?" Adam asked me and he hugged me
"Hey man, um... can I talk to you.... about something?" I asked as I was getting more sad as the moments passed
"Hey, yea of course you can, what's up?" He asked seeing that I got sad, we sat on his sofa and I explained everything about what happened.
" she kissed me and I don't know what to do, I feel so bad about it and I want to tell y/n but I don't want to upset her"
I said about to cry " I know that you don't want to tell her , but you need to tell her, she needs to know Dom, before she finds out another way and it hurts her more" he said putting a hand on my shoulder, he was right I need to tell her about it, I feel so bad "thank you man, I'm gonna go find her and explain" I said before I ran out of his bunker in search of y/n.

Y/n PoV
As I got to the cliff Katie was already standing there, I ran up to her and cried into her arms, I then told her everything I saw this morning with Dom and Ashley and also about the fight groups and that it annoyed me, she told me that I need to speak to him before it hurts me more, she was right I had to go find him and talk to him about it, even if it turns into an argument, I will just have to move to a different camp, and the closest one is only a 30 minute walk down the road, ok that's my plan. I ran down to find Dom, as I turned to corner to our bunk I saw him standing there with Ashley in front him, THEY WERE KISSING, I stood there and watched it happen, when she pulled away I saw her whisper something to him and then walk off, I couldn't stand there anymore.
I knew that who I saw this morning was definitely Dom and that I couldn't stay here now, so I ran, I ran far away from Dom, from Ashley, from everyone and I left the camp, not wanting to see anyone, how could he do that to me, I thought he loved me.......

_____________________________________

A/n
So I might take a little brake from this because I am a mess at the moment, and also I haven't slept properly in a while so I will try and update as much as I can and also if you don't like this then let me know because I feel like it is shit but I have plans for it but they are more in the future of the story so let me know, love yall so much x