Chapter 4

Saturday 14th December 2019-

(Y/n) POV

I woke up at 10 and decided to text Dom,
Y/n- "Hey, it's y/n from yesterday"
I waited ten minutes until i got a reply
Dom-"Hey, love, how's u?"
Y/n-"I'm good , how about you?"
Dom-"better now that I'm talking to you"
Y/n-"aww that's cute"
Dom-"by the way, what are you doing today?"
Y/n-"nothing really why?"
Dom-"I was just wondering if you would like to go for a coffee?"
Y/n-" sure that would be lovely"
Dom-"ok I'll pick you up at 12, send me your address, see you later, love"

I sent him my address and started to get ready, I decided to wear a basic but cute outfit, shorts and a old band t-shirt with covers and a little bit of make up. I walked down stairs and waited for Dom, he should be here in 20 minutes. I walked into the living room to see Katie watching the news.
"Y/n are you seeing this?!" Katie practically screamed. "Yea, it's terrible" I replied, the silencers have been ordered to search for Dom and people who were at the concert because we got away, they started to show pictures of people who were being silenced and then pictures of the people who got away, just before I turned around I heard Katie scream because mine and hers photos where on screen, we both hugged each other because we where scared "it's ok Katie, we will be fine don't worry about it" I said trying to stop her from crying. We let go because I heard a knock at the door, I went to open it thinking it was Dom but instead it was two silencers, I told Katie to hide and don't come out until I said it was safe. I slowly opened the door to then be pushed to the floor by the silencers with guns pointing towards me. "Please, please don't hurt me!" I screamed. The silencers didn't say anything but instead they held me down, one of them pulled out a metal plate and a nail gun "this is it, I'm done for now" I said to myself as I closed my eyes thinking it was all over. Suddenly they stopped and one fell to the side, the other one got up and turned around. All I could hear were gun shots and a body hit the floor. By this time my eyes where closed and I curled up into a ball.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I flinched and pulled my whole body away "it's ok y/n, it's me Dom, your safe now" I opened my eyes to see him, I quickly hugged him close to me, I never wanted to let go, I felt so safe with him. He looked me in the eyes and wiped a tear from my face with his thumb "I need to get you and Katie out of this house, now that they know your here you are not safe" he said calmly "but Dom, we have no where to go"I said sadly to him "it's ok you can both stay with me and the boys, at least I know you will be safe" he said hugging me closer. We then went and got Katie from her hiding space and packed our things and headed to  Doms house.

——————————————————

A/n hope u are liking this cuz I have big plans for this story even tho it's not the best