Chater 15

As I was walking with Adam and bear to meet the new troops I tripped over a rock, and it hurt.
"y/n are you okay?" Adam asked trying not to laugh, I was looking down holding my hand tightly trying to stop the pain and stop it bleeding "y-ea I'm f-ine" I said back to him trying not to cry at how much it hurt, Adam soon stopped laughing, he kneeled down next to me "let me have a look" he said while taking my hand to inspect my cut "it looks like you've got a bit of glass stuck in it, lets get you back to the bunker and get u cleaned up" he said while picking me up bridal style and walked me back to mine and Dom's bunker.

When we got into the bunker Dom looked at us all confused "Adam, why are you carrying y/n like you just married her" he said giggling but then he saw the blood dripping down my are and heard me crying "and why has she got blood down her are, I swear to god Adam if you hurt her I will kill you" he says as he runs up to me and pulled me out of Adams arms and walking towards the bed "Dom, calm down she fell onto glass on the way to meet the troops, I would never hurt her, you know this " Adam argues back "sorry ad, I didn't mean to get angry I just didn't know what happened" do says back to Adam while grabbing the first aid kit from the bath room. "Dom, please hurry up, it hurts really badly " I shout to Dom while I wipe my dry tears away and still holding my hand " OK baby, I'm coming now" he says as he runs out of the bathroom and sits next to me, taking out the tweezers and some bandages "OK baby this is gonna hurt a little OK, just stay clam" Dom says looking into my eyes then down at my hand, he slowly started to pull the glass out of my hand , he looked so clam and handsome right now , it called me to look at him, for a moment I forgot about the glass in my hand and just looked at the beautiful boy in front of me, making me fall more and more in love with him.

I am pulled away from my thoughts as Dom pulls out the biggest part of the glass and I sharply inhale making him look at me "sorry baby, one more bit then it's done" he smiles sympathetically at me before going back to my hand and pulling the last bit out, "OK now this part is going to sting a little but then it's all over" he says as he wipes my hand with a disinfectant wipe and then wraps my hand up "all done" he says as he kisses mg lightly "thank you Dom" I say before hugging him.

"I'll tell bear that you both will meet us later if you want?" Adam says before he walked out of the door "yea, thank ad, see you in a bit" Dom says while cleaning everything up "but Adam , thank you "I say as he leaves.
Dom walks up to me on the bed and lightly lays me down and sits on top of me "how are you so beautiful" he asked as I blush looking away from him "how are you so perfect ,Dom?" I say why still looking away from him, he hooks his finger around my chin to make me face him and slowly moves his head closer to mine, as he was about to kiss me he moves his lips to my ear "don't avoid my question, I am not perfect but you, wow what did I do to get you" he whispers to me making me blush "omg Dom, you are such a tease" I say trying to not laugh, he leans back to my ear and whispers again" if you weren't hurt right now I would do so much to you" he then lightly moves his lips against my ear and to my lips kissing me softly, we stayed there kissing for about 5 minutes until Dom pulled away "come on, we better go meet everyone" he says pulling me up by my hand that isn't cut and we walk to go meet everyone.

Once we get to everyone we sit down on some chairs and talk to the new troops, I recognise some of them, Billie EILISH, Halsey, machine gun kelly , Nate from nf and few more. Dom starts to thank everyone for coming out and helping us. See in America the silencers were not as bad as the uk but they were still bad and getting worse due to the ones from the uk talking to the ones in America, so many people had come out to help us fight because America had refused to start fights over it, but us being British it was a lot different.
While Dom was introducing himself I just sat at a table because I wasn't much of a social person and didn't really like talking to new people, but just as I was about to put my head on the table, Dom called me over, so I walked over to him " y/n this is Halsey, Halsey this is my girlfriend y/n" "hey y/n nice to meet you,you can call me ash" she said smiling to me "hey ash, nice to meet you, I love your music" I said smiling but then stopped smiling whin I realised that she was staring at Dom, it kind of annoyed me but I got over it because I know that Dom is mine and that he wouldn't do anything, right?.....

_____________________________________
A/n
God I need mental help rn 🙃