Chaper 23

We woke up the next morning ready to fight the silencers, since the last time we had a fight with them they had gained more troops but so had we, we had grown stronger, but this didn't make it any less scary, I didn't want to lose anyone close to me and it didn't help the fact that dom insisted that he went on every outing wether it was a fight or just a supply run, every time would make me worry.

Dom had told everyone to meet up at the campfire in the middle of the camp we were at right now, he wanted to make sure that everyone new the plan for this so that everyone would hopefully make it out, but of course that wasn't definitely going to happen.

The plan for this fight was to have four small groups of about 5 people go in a different angles so that we could see everything and take down everyone and then one group would go in and find people to help.

Once everyone was ready we started to walk to the elders base, as we were walking Dom slowed down to walk by me and let bear and Adam lead everyone, I was in the back of the group, as he got next to me and help my hand and looked into my eyes, "if this doesn't go as we planned I want you to know that I love you so much y/n, you mean everything to me" dom told me right before he kissed the top of my head, "Dom I love you too, but don't say that, we are going to be fine, everything will go to plan just like all the other times" I replied to him giving him a small kiss, the rest of the walk we made small talk with Tom and brooke.

When we got to the base we all split into our groups and went to our places, we were all told to wait until 10:05 to attack so that we all went in at the same time.

When the time hit Dom kissed my head and started to run in aiming his gun at the silencers, I did the same making sure that everyone was being covered as they ran into the building. As I was running up behind them I almost got shot but another person in my group shot them, I thanked them and kept going.

The plan was going well until the silencers called for backup, and more arrived with in minutes, surrounding us everyone ended up running to hide, but we weren't giving up any time soon, we all ran into hiding spots but made sure we could still shoot at them.

I ended up behind a rock with my gun pointed at the building, as I was locking around I saw Dom and bear started to run into the building with a few people behind them, the people behind got shot and went down instantly but Dom and bear got in.

It had been around an hour since Dom and bear had ran into the building, most of the shooting had stopped and everything was slowly calming down, but Dom and bear hadn't come out yet, some people who were trapped in there had got out meaning that they were still alive but they were missing.

I had enough of waiting around for them and I was getting worried so I decided to go in after them, but as I stood up and started walking I felt something collide with my head and everything went dark...

_____________________________________
A/n
Hey so it's been almost a month.....
But we will just forget about my bad uploading and just enjoy this story, also I hope you are all doing well in these weird times
Also weird is fucking amazing

But yea I might update to tomorrow but I'm not sure yet 🖤