Chapter 7

Sunday 15th december-

Y/n POV

I woke up to see Katie and Adam giggling and taking pictures of me, then I realised that I was on the sofa with dom, the I remember that we both sat here last night, I must have fallen asleep with him.
I stood up and walked back to my room, Katie followed me "so what's the deal with you and Dom then?" she asked smirking, " what's the deal with you and Adam then, I know he wasn't in his room last night" I laughed and winked at her, she laughs and hid her face in embarrassment "nothing happened we just cuddled" she tried not to burst out laughing "so are you dating or what?" I asked trying to get answers. "not yet but hopefully we will because he makes me happy, and he is really cute" she said while smiling "you both are really cute together" I smiled back at her.
I then stood up and went to get dressed "so what's up with you and Dom then because he carried you in here last night then me and Adam find you on the sofa" she laughed "well I couldn't sleep so I went to get a drink, then he walked into the kitchen and we decided to watch a film and have a chat and then we just ended up like that I guess" I replied while thinking about last night " also me and him are going out soon" i added as I finish my makeup.

Katie went into her room to get changed as I walked down stairs to see Adam and Michael laughing and Dom blushing "hey guys" I said as I walked in to the kitchen "hey y/n, how was you night with this twat" Adam said punching Dom in the shoulder, Dom then turned to Adam and hit him while blushing still, "mate, leave the poor girl alone" Dom says smiling at me, I smiled back at him. Adam and Michael then leave the kitchen leaving m and Dom "hey love, you ready to go ?" he asked smiling nervously "yea, of course" I smiled back, why would he be nervous about it. I Also didn't know where we were going but I guess I will find out. Dom leads me to his car and opens the door for me smiling I thank him as I get in smiling back at him. Our hands touch as I get in, I see him look at our hands slightly and smile more, I wonder why? He gets into the car still smiling, "where are we going?" I asked looking to him "it's a surprise but I have planned a whole day for us, but first we are getting food" he said looking at me quickly before looking back at the road.
After about 10 minutes of listening to music Dom stops the car outside of a McDonald's "I was asking Katie what your favorite place to eat was and she told me that you didn't like to eat out places but you loved maccies so I though this would be nice" he said still smiling, boy he never stops smiling I swear "aww this is so cute and yes I don't like fancy places I just don't fit in them" I said smiling back at him.
We walked Into maccies and ordered on one of the boards, I was about to pay when Dom took my card out of my hand "you are not paying on our date.... Day out" he said looking away in embarrassing. I pulled him to face me "so this is a date then?" I said laughing "well um ugh I don't know" he said looking away again "well it is now" I said hugging him. He wrapped his arms around me tight and I smiled more. Once we got food we sat down across from eachother "Dom?" "yea?" he seemed nervous "can I have my card back please you kinda stole it off me" I said laughing "oh um yea" he said laughing as he handed it back to me. We continued to chat and laugh at things again until Dom said it's time to go to there next destination.

_____________________________________a/n

Hey so I procrastinate a lot and was supposed to post this last year 🙃