Chapter 19

It had been a few days since I left the camp and everything was starting to get better, I hadn't spoken to Dom since then but I guess we both just needed time to think. The new camp that I was in had found out that I was lying about escaping the silencers because Adam had phoned them to let them know that he would be coming to get me in a few days, also me and polly had spent a lot of time together in workout and our sessions we had together but that was it really, I felt like it was time to talk to Dom but I didn't know how to do instead I texted Adam

Y/n- hey Adam, can you come and pick me up, I need to talk to Dom this is driving me crazy without him.
Adam- hey, yea me and Katie will come get you now, shall I tell Dom that you are coming back?
Y/n- ok thank you and no I'll surprise him and try to make the situation better.
Adam- alright, see u soon

I started packing all my things and said bye to polly, just as I left the bunker I got a notification, I had two messages, one from Adam telling me he had just left, and one from Dom, I decided to read it

Dom- y/n, I love you, you are the only person I love, please come back and let me explain, I miss you so much and this is killing me, I know you probably won't answer but please come back.

I read it and felt bad so I replied

Y/n- I love you too Dom x

That's all I said for now, I wanted to talk to him in person, Adam had just texted me saying he was here so I ran to the gate because I was exited to get back and see them all. I saw Adam's car outside the gate and ran to it and got in the back, I then hugged him from behind the seat and then hugged Katie as well, "well you look happy" Katie said as she hugged me back " well I'm just happy to see you both, it was kinda boring in there" I said laughing, Adam started driving back to camp and I told them both about polly and that she was really nice. After about10 minutes we pulled up at camp and I became nervous because I hadn't been here in about a week, and everyone was going to be asking questions about everything, but right now I just needed to talk to Dom.
When I got to the bunker I stood by the door and took a deep breath before going it, it was quite, I didn't like how quite it was, it wasn't normal, I continued walking until I saw Dom, sat on my side of the bed, with his hood up and headphones in, he was holding I picture of us that we took a few weeks ago, he hadn't seen me, so I walked up to the bed and sat next to him, it took a second before he looked up at me, his eyes where red and is cheeks where puffy, it broke me to see him like this, the first thing that I came to my head was to hug him, so that's what I did, I pulled him into me and he cried a little before hugging me back we sat there for a few minutes before he took his headphones off and looked into my eyes before talking "y/n, I am so sorry, I didn't want anything like that, we were just supposed to be making a song but then she kissed me, twice, and I didn't know what to do about the first time, I know I needed to tell you but I didn't know how so I spoke to Adam, and he told me that you told Katie that you saw it so that's why I wanted to talk to you but then she was there and she kissed me again, I am so sorry y/n please forgive me I-" " Dom, clam down, it's ok, I forgive you, it's ok, I love you" I said as I looked into his eyes, he looked up and looked into my eyes, he then looked at my lips and slowly moved in and kissed me, this felt good, I felt whole again, I had him back.

After an hour we both ended up cuddling on the bed and watching Netflix and eating popcorn, we both felt happier and comfortable. " I love you, y/n" Dom said as he pulled me into him more "I love you too, Dom" "and I never want to lose you again" "I never want to lose you again as well" we both cuddled up and fell asleep, I felt better now.
I had my man back
I had my rockstar

_____________________________________
A/n

Yo I would just like to say thank you so much to everyone who has read this and thank you so much for voting it means a lot, even if it is just the fact that people see words that I write on a screen, it makes me feel better in myself, so once again thank you