Chapter 1

(Pic is Talia)

"Your moving to your mothers and that's final Talia!" My grandmother yelled from across the room.

It had been my third time getting in trouble with the law. I've been to juvenile detention more than I can remember. I myself didnt think I was all that bad. Although my grandmother was sick of putting up with me . so she was sending me off back to my mother.

I had originally moved here because my mother was a drug addict in rehab. She had got help and stayed clean for over 3 years now. I didn't want to move back at the time so she agreed to let me stay. But I ruined my chance.

I marched up the door and packed my bags.

There wasn't much use for arguing. I packed as much as I could shove in my three suitcases and layed on my bed.

I didn't use to be this rude and obnoxious

I use to be head strong, smart , helpful and joyful.

Boy have I changed.

I still had the soft dark curls and light skin as I did when I was younger. To add to it I had tattoos and many other piercings. I wore baggy clothing that didn't appeal to my body in any way and a fuck you attitude. Also short stack of fire reaching 5'2.

I didn't even know who I was when I looked in the mirror. I simply learned to not care.

I really didn't want to go back to living with my mother. She probably wouldnt like what she saw in her 17 year old daughter.

Oh well, Chicago here I come.