Morning

6:00am. Another day.

Rise and shine!

Yeah, right.

You slowly open your eyes. You reach out your hand to the other side of your bed, only to find it empty. "Where could he be?" You think to yourself.

You get out off your bed lazily, stretching your body before you bring yourself into the living room. You saw Taehyung and Jimin lazing around watching TV.

"Are you up already?" A familiar voice caught your attention. You turn around to that voice, it automatically brings a smile on your face. You saw him smiling back at you, with that little dimple on his cheek.

"Baby.." that word leaves your mouth once you made yourself into his embrace. His scent. His warmth. You smile against his chest.

"Seokjin and I are making breakfast so why don't you go and take a shower first okay baby?" Namjoon said while patting your head. You stay in your position, not wanting to move one bit. Namjoon look down to you and smile. "Baby if you hang onto me like this how am I supposed to make breakfast? I can't move."

You scoffed and move your feet, resting them on Namjoon's. "You can move now right?" Namjoon chuckled at your action and just ruffles your hair, continuing what he was doing with Seokjin earlier.