Goodnight

"Baby, we're home.."

Namjoon carefully wakes you up. You fell asleep on your way home from the studio. He just lets you because he knows how tired you must be, waiting around for him for hours. He slowly shake your body. You whine, not wanting to wake up. He slowly moves your head from his shoulder, his arms from your grip, and gets out of the car first.

He slides one of his hand beneath your shoulder, leaning your head on his chest. He then slides his other hand under your knees and he lifts you up. You unconsciously wrap your hands around his neck, making it easier for him to carry you inside. He make his way into your bedroom and carefully places you on the bed.

He rummage through the drawer and takes out his tshirt and sweatpants. He moves himself next to you and carefully removes the clothes that you are wearing at the moment. You squirm at his touch, but that doesn't wakes you up. He carefully slides his tshirt over your head and your arms,then planted a kiss on your forehead.

He changes his own clothes then slowly make his way next to you. He snuggle up against you, chest to chest, his heartbeat slowly catching up to yours, as if your bodies reacted simultaneously to your warm touch. Both of your bodies are buried under the covers, yet he can still see your silhouette from the dim light peering in. He trace his finger along your lips. Your lips, softer than the softest thing he can think of. He leans forward to kiss it.

You smile against his lips. You place your hand on his cheek, kissing him a little longer. You slowly open your eyes. A smile slides across his face, his gorgeous brown eyes staring back at you. "Goodnight beautiful.."

He places one last kiss on your lips, and pulls you closer. He rubs your back slowly, making your eyes feel heavier and heavier, your mind went into free fall, swirling with the beautiful chaos of a new dream.