Breakfast

You put on your boyfriend's sweatshirt and shorts. Suddenly a pair of hand wrapped around your waist and hugged you tightly. "Happy now?" he ask. You turn around to face him, tiptoeing as your are apparently short compared to your tall boyfriend. "Yes". A smile appears on both of you. "Now can we go eat?" Namjoon ask while dragging you out of your room.

"They're out so let's eat guys!" Jimin shouted from the living room. The boys rushed themselves to the dining table. Namjoon grab a seat, he then pulled you to sit next to him. Yoongi glanced at both of you and locked his eyes on Namjoon.

"Namjoon.."

"Uhm" Namjoon look at the older one, curiously. "Why is your hair wet?" Yoongi question him. "Did you take a shower, again?" Namjoon just laugh him off, making him turn to you and smirk. You glared at him, shushing him off.

"Why aren't you eating?" Namjoon ask. You haven't touch your food at all. You look up to him. "Feed me. My hands are full" you said while showing him your hands that have been holding onto his left arm for God knows how long. Namjoon removes his hand from you and turn his body towards you.

"Aren't you being a little clingy today, baby? Why is it?" Namjoon ask, his hand caressing your cheek. "Am I not allowed to?" You pout. He chuckled, lightly hit your forehead and squish your cheek. "Silly. I never said you can't"

"Feed me" You whined. He just smile. He never said it to you but he really love it when you whine.