Screw up

Namjoon jolted up from his desk. He overslept. He quickly looks for his phone and check on the time. "Shit" he mutters quietly. He read all your messages and sigh deeply. "She must be super mad at me right now" he mumbles to himself, massaging his head. He tries calling you but it won't go through so he keeps trying. "Baby girl please answer", he sigh, worried. He grabs his key and dashes out of his studio to go home.

On his way out he bumps into Hoseok who's on his way to his studio. "You're here? I thought you are with y/n at home" Hoseok ask, eyes widen. "I screw up. I didn't return home last night and now I couldn't get ahold of her" Namjoon reply, his voice and hands are shaking. "I'm worried" he adds. "I'll drive you home. Let's go." Hoseok say, dragging Namjoon out. Namjoon let himself getting dragged while his hand fiddling with his phone, still trying to call you.

-----------

Namjoon storms into his room, trying to find you. He calls out your name a few times but no answer. Hoseok rush to the terrace, try looking for you over there. Then he looks inside, around kitchen and other members' room, just in case. All those commotion wakes Yoongi up from his sleep. He peeks through his door, hands rubbing his eyes blankly. "What's going on?" he ask while yawning. "Hyung, where's y/n?" Hoseok ask. "Joonie can't get ahold of her and we couldn't find her anywhere" he adds. Namjoon go over to Yoongi's room and grabs Yoongi's shoulder, eyes looking worried. "Help us find her hyung" he pleads.

"She just left I think. I saw her storms out before I went to sleep, I thought she's going to you." Yoongi reply, hands scratching the back of his head, looking at Namjoon. "You didn't return home last night right? She made all that for you though." he adds, pointing to the dining table. Namjoon looks over at the dining table, and he sigh. The foods were left untouched. There are candles on the table, flower petals scattered all over. He saw something that caught his eyes, a gift, beautifully wrapped and a card next to it. He read the content of the card, suddenly tears running down his cheeks. "Help me find her please" he pleads to both Yoongi and Hoseok. Yoongi quickly grab his jacket while Hoseok grabs Namjoon's wrist and tug him to the car, followed by Yoongi.

---------

He scans everywhere looking for you. Hoseok drives him to every single spots he thoughts you could be but they still couldn't find you. He is getting worried. "We'll find her Joon. Don't worry" Hoseok mutters, patting on Namjoon's shoulder. He tries calling you again and finally it went through. He sigh in relief upon hearing your voice.

"Hello.."
"Baby girl thank God you answers. Baby where are you?"
"Somewhere.."
"Tell me where you are, I'll be there"
"........"
"Baby tell me please.."
"Park.."

Once he reached the park, he quickly jumps out of the car and start running around to look for you. He runs for awhile until he finally found a familiar figure standing by the lake. He walks towards you, slowly wraps his arms around your waist, trying to hug you but you push him away. "Baby girl I'm sorry.." he mutters slowly, reaching over to grab you hand but you won't let him touch you. You back away from him. "Baby girl.." he speaks, wanting to hug you, to comfort you, but you won't let him.

"Why didn't you come home last night?" you ask him, still leaving a gap between you. "I.. I overslept" he reply, lowering his head. "I told you to come home early, didn't I?" you adds, voice shaking as you are trying hard not to cry. "I- About that.." he stutters, trying to figure out how to explain to you. "I told you I will be cooking something for you for your birthday, didn't I?" you cuts him off. "I- I forgot about that.." he silently answers, looking down at the grass. "Forgot?" you question him. You suddenly felt tears running down your cheeks.

"Let's go home first", Hoseok interrupts, pulling Namjoon's shoulder while giving signal to Yoongi to hold you. "Let's not do this here in the public" he adds. You just let Yoongi drag you to the car, not saying anything. The ride back home was completely silent. You just looks out of the window, wiping your tears every now and then. Namjoon looks at you silently, wanting to hold you but he knows you would just push him away.

-------

You walks into the house, wanting to go straight into the bedroom before Namjoon grabs your wrist, stopping you. "Baby talk to me.." he mutters, hands reach out to your face, wiping your tears. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to forget what you said but-", he sigh deeply, "I'm sorry baby girl.." he adds. "How could you? How could you forget?" you burst out in tears, pushing his hand away from your face. "Baby don't cry.. I'm sorry.." he reply, tries to hug you but you resists. You push him away. "You don't love me. That's why you forget" you bawl at him, wiping your tears. "You always do that. This is not the first time. You can't even make time for me. You ignored my calls. You ignored my texts." you adds, sobbing in front of him. "No baby girl no why would you say such thing? I was sleeping. I-" he tries to hold you, wanting to pull you into a hug. You resist every single attempt from him to hold you. Yoongi and Hoseok tries to calm you down but you push them away too. "Baby girl.. Please.." Namjoon mutters slowly, try to move closer to you.

"I hate you!"