A brand new day

Five weeks later

Lances of sunlight passes through the curtains, awakening you from your sleep. You blink sleepily and let out a soft groan when you feel a light dizziness surged into your head. You yawn and stretches your arms over your head, before climbing off the bed, brush your teeth and leave the room. You slowly make your way into the kitchen where you find Namjoon standing by the coffee machine, watching it drips as he waits with two cups. "Baby.." you murmurs sleepily, ducking under his arm and wrapping your hands around his waist before burying your face in his chest. Namjoon just smile and place his hand on your waist before leaning in to kiss you on the top of your head. He reach around you to pour the coffee into the cups. He attempts to walk but you didn't let go, shuffling a couple steps with your face still pressed into his chest.

"Baby girl I can't move" he huff, patting on your butt. You just giggle against him and tighten your grip. He let out a chuckle and grab your waist, bending his leg for a second to quickly pull you up to his hip, holding you with one arm. You wrap your legs around his waist and giggle again, moving your arms around his neck and bury your face there. Namjoon just smile and pick up his coffee, carrying you with him as he walk out of the kitchen. "Jungkook can you help me bring the other cup for me?" he ask Jungkook who conveniently just got into the kitchen to make breakfast. Jungkook eyes the both of you before he lets out a laugh. "What is this?" he ask, motioning his finger at you two. "It's a couple thing, you won't understand." Namjoon reply casually, carrying you to the dining table. He sits you down and take the seat next to you, placing the coffee in front of you when Jungkook come and bring the other cup and a plate of toast, handing it to Namjoon before grabbing one for himself.

You smile sipping your warm coffee as you draw your attention to Namjoon. His smile always makes your heart flutters. You reach out to grab his hand, holding in tightly and sigh contently. Things are slowly starting to get better and Namjoon has never leave your side, always there to comfort you and make you feel safe. "Thank you for not giving up on me." you mutters slowly, leaning in to give a soft kiss on his lips. His eyes widen at the touch, and the moment you pull away he instantly lean back in to kiss you, gently caressing your cheeks. "You have no idea how much I miss your kiss" he mutters against your lips, pulling you closer to him. You just smile against his lips, resting your hands on his chest. "Well this is nice but I'm going to shower." you whispers as you pull away from him and on your feet. "I'll join you." he grins, pulling your hand and carry you in his arms.

-----------

"Why are you staring at me?" you ask Namjoon who is silently staring at you through the mirror as he brush your hair. "You're pretty" he whispers in your ear before planting a kiss on your cheek. He pulls you up and turn you to face him, his eyes trails over your face, his hand gently caresses your cheek. He pulls you closer to him, so close that your chest nearly touches his. "I love you." he breathes, his hands cupping your face, eyes locked on yours. "I love you more." you reply, smiling softly at him, earning a smile from him in return. He lean down, slowly pressing his lips to yours. Your hands instinctively were moving for each other, yours sliding up his chest and his reaching for your waist, tugging your body against his. You could feel his heart fluttering so fast beneath your hands on his chest, his tentative kisses and his hands holding you gently, before you slowly pull away from him, opening your eyes to look into his.

He slowly open his eyes and lick his full lips, gazing back at you. You stared at each other in silence for a moment before he lean back in, capturing your lips. Your hands slide up his shoulder, over his neck and into the hair at the back of his neck. You gasp as his hands tightened on your hips before he moves one to the back of your head, holding you as he deepen the kiss. You whimpered into his mouth and after a moment he pull away, resting his forehead against yours before pulling you into hug. "I want to kiss you everyday." he breathes, slowly stroking your back. "Me too." you reply softly before you pull away from him and lean in to press a soft kiss on his lower lips. He tuck your hair behind your ears gently, focusing on your eyes for a moment before smiling and kiss your forehead. "Your lips tastes like peach by the way." he giggles, brushing his thumb over your lips. "It's my balm." you reply, pouting at him. He just smile and lean in for another kiss. "I like it."

--------

You snuggled up against Namjoon on the couch, watching movie with the rest of them in the living room. Seokjin sits next to you, while Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi sits on the other couch. Jungkook and Taehyung were sprawled up on the floor. "Baby girl" Namjoon softly calls you, making you turn to face him. "I have something I want to talk to you about." he mutters slowly, his hand slowly rubbing your arm. "About what?" you ask, frowning at the odd tone in his voice. "Well, we have been dating for years now, right?" he starts, his voice trailing off as you hum and nod in acknowledgement.

"Wouldn't it be the right time for us to go public?"