Moonchild

It has been three weeks. Namjoon and the rest has been super busy with their album production that Namjoon barely had time for you. You didn't blame him although it made you sad sometimes that you only can see him briefly before he sleeps, and before he left to his studio. You gets sulky sometime but Namjoon always know how to make it up to you. Emotionally and physically. You just love it every single time.

Today is just like one of those days, where you were just lazing around in the living room watching tv. You aren't really paying attention to the tv at all because you are scrolling your phone, looking at Namjoon's pictures. You just miss him. Seokjin and Hoseok are in the kitchen, already started preparing for dinner. Jimin and Taehyung are out with their friends, so they won't be around during dinner. Yoongi and Namjoon are at the studio since morning. Jungkook is asleep on the couch, next to you. Suddenly you hear the front door opening.

"Baby I'm home.." he peeks inside, smiling upon seeing you. "You're home" you reply, heading straight into his embrace. He smiles softly at you, hugging you closer. You bury your face in his chest, taking a deep breathe, inhaling his sweet scent that you love. His rubs down your back slowly, kissing the top of your head. "Seokjin and Hoseok is making the dinner so why don't you go on and shower first okay?" you say as you pulls yourself away from him. He clasps his hands behind your waist and pulls you closer, then he leans down close to your ear, his lips are brushing against it. "Join me" he whispers into your ears, making you squirm.

--------

The dinner is all loud and chatty although not everyone is there. They had fun talking about how excited they are for their upcoming album and how they like their part in the songs, and even talking about what they should do for the next album. You stood up and bring Namjoon and your plates to the sink. You come back to the dining table, wrap your hand around Namjoon's neck. He pulls you onto his lap, wraps his hand around your waist, letting you lean on him. "Meet me at the terrace for awhile" you whispers into his ear. You hop off his lap, kiss him on his cheek and make your way to the terrace.

You wait for a while when you suddenly feel a pair of hands wrapping around your waist, hugging you from behind. "Hi baby girl" Namjoon whispers into your ear. "What's wrong?" he ask, brushing your hair away from your neck, before planting a kiss there. "Nothing.. Just want to spend time with you" you reply, leaning your head back onto his chest. "My baby.." he mutters as he kiss along your neck. You just let yourself melts into his hug and kisses. 

You love being held by Namjoon. You love being in his embrace, just gazing at the midnight blue canvas above. There are heavenly stars above and a crescent moon smiling down at both of you, and you are in Namjoon's warm hug. There is nowhere else you wanted to be at that moment. Both of you just stay like that, not saying anything, just embracing the presence of each other, didn't even notice how time fly. You glance at the watch on your wrist. It's already 12:00am. You turn around so that you are facing Namjoon, caresses his cheek so his eyes is on you. You kiss him on his lips, hands on his chest. You can feel him smiling against your lips, making you smile too. You pull back, just slightly, near enough for your lips to lightly brush his.

"Happy birthday baby.."