Late

Streams of sunlight fell through the curtain, filling up every space in your room with warm light. Your eyes opened, your eyelashes faintly batting against your lids when you blinked. You just laid on your bed, debating whether or not you should get up. Not long after you hear a knock on your door. "Just come in.."

"Hey noona.." Jimin greets you.

You sit up, rub your eyes for awhile, stretch your arms above your head. "Hey Jimin.." you reply softly. "Lunch is done. Come on." he said, offering his hand to you. You reach up to his hand, drag your feet off the bed. "You go first Jimin, let me just take a quick shower first." you say, letting go of his hand. Jimin just smile, "Okay noona.." He leaves the room, slowly closing the door behind him.

You lazily walks out of your room, dragging your legs to the dining table. "Noona.." Jungkook calls out to you. "Come.. Sit here" Jungkook say, patting on the chair next to him. Jimin scoops up rice in a bowl and handing it to you once you seated. "Eat up noona. We made this. It might not be as good as Seokjin hyung's cooking tho.." Jimin speak up, scratching the back of his head, smiling. "Thank you guys" you replied, smiling at them both.

---------

Time passes so slowly when Namjoon is not around. You look at the time, it's already evening. You sigh. You were just lazing around in the living room, with Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin is already fast asleep. Jungkook is playing game on his phone. You fiddled with your phone, comtemplating whether or not you should text Namjoon. You want to, but you don't want to annoy him.

"Just ask him noona.."

"Huh?" you raised your eyebrows at Jungkook. "Just ask hyung what time he'll be back. Text him." Jungkook convinced you to text Namjoon. You grabs your phone, and you text him.

You: Baby?
          Are you busy?
         What time will you be back?

One hour later, still no answers from Namjoon. You throws your phone on the couch, upset. You toss around on the couch. Once awhile you grab your phone to see if Namjoon reply to your text, but none. Eventually you fell asleep.

---------

"Noona wake up.. Eat something for dinner."

Jungkook carefully wakes you up, tapping slowly on your shoulder. "Is Namjoon home yet?" you ask, rubbing your eyes. Jungkook just shakes his head. You grab your phone again to see if there's any reply from your boyfriend but sadly, he still hasn't reply. "I'm not hungry.."

Suddenly you hear the front door open. You leap up from the couch, excited. Your smile fades away when you see it was just Yoongi who walks in through the front door, not Namjoon. You look over his shoulder, just in case. "Where's Namjoon?" you ask him. "Still at the studio." You sigh.

It is already past 11p.m and still no words from Namjoon. No texts, no call, nothing. Your eyes are already getting heavy. Then you hear the sound of the front door open again. Please let that be Namjoon.

When you see it is him walking in through the front door, you immediately rush towards him and hug him. He holds you for awhile, stroking your back. "Baby I'm sorry.." he whispers, loud enough that you can hear. "You're late.." you mumbles into his chest.

"I know, I'm sorry. I really lost track of time. I rushed home when I see the time. And I just saw your messages just now and I'm-"

You cut him off, kissing his lips. Your hand trails up to the back of his neck, and the other hand grab his tshirt, pulling him closer. You missed him. He grabs your waist, one hand slides down to your thigh to pick you up, not breaking the kiss. He carries you to the bedroom, closing the door behind him, and lock it.

He puts you on the bed, breaking the kiss. He caresses your cheek, then his hand trails down to your lips, your neck, your shoulder and your arms. He smiles at your swollen lips, brushing his thumb against it. "I'm sorry baby.." You nod, kissing his thumb.

"I'll make it up to you, right now.."